[H] <Sad Panda> 10M is Recruiting!

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sad Panda is a 10 man guild, one of Smolderthorn's oldest Horde guilds and we are currently recruiting!

The Guild was formed in vanilla as an alt guild for the raiders of <Entropy> and <Envy>, two world class guilds who eventually merged into <Epic>, one of the premier guilds of vanilla WoW. The guild has always focused on a casual stance rather than a hardcore one. We have always valued that there is a world outside of the World of Warcraft, and work to keep it the same today.

We have a successful track record in raiding, having cleared all content in The Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, and on into Mists of Pandaria.

Our current raid standing is 16/16 MV, HoF, and Terrace. 1/12 Throne. 10 man normal mode.

Sad Panda is looking for dedicated and skilled raiders who love to have fun and can take a joke. We are serious about progression in a casual raid setting. We currently raid two nights a week and plan to keep it that way. Our schedule of mandatory raids is Tuesday 8:00PM Server to 12:00M Server and Thursday 8:00PM Server to 12:00M Server. For any applicants interested, you do have to be mature, as we are an adult guild. Most importantly, you do need to handle constructive criticism and be a team player.

We currently have five requirements to be a raider in Sad Panda, and they are as follows:

1. Have a computer that can adequately handle the content, as sitting at less than 10FPS is a huge detriment to performance.
2. Have a working microphone for communication in Ventrilo.
3. Have a stable internet connection (we realize sometimes problems arise, but we don't need people who disconnect every fight).
4. Use DeadlyBossMods (DBM)
5. Omen threat Meter (If applicable)

We are currently looking for:

-Holy Paladin.
-Shadow Priest.
-Hunter.
-Boomkin.
-Tanks.

If interested, head over to http://www.sad-panda.org, register on our website, submit an application (do not forget the essay). If you are told to get in contact of an officer, please contact myself, Lento or Bugs in game to discuss a trial period.

Hope to see you soon,

Allánah (Recruitment Officer)
Edited by Allánah on 3/29/2013 1:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Woooooo!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
If it wast for that damn essay.
Reply Quote
19 Pandaren Monk
Glad you guys are making a comeback :)
Reply Quote
Hey Thand, how goes? Remember me >.>
Reply Quote
Bump! Still looking for a few more so we can get stuff going!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
10/31/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Mccheese
If it wast for that damn essay.

trololololol. Bump for Sad Panda.

11/02/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Faytality
Hey Thand, how goes? Remember me >.>

Pretty good, and yes, I do remember you.

11/01/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Harutatsu
Glad you guys are making a comeback :)

Trying anyway!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for some old friends.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bump!
Reply Quote
I tried to apply but I forgot the essay...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, still need more so we don't have to pug a few every week.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
You guys are still around damnnn, haha this is Zuxq if you remember me from Entropy :P

I actually just leveled my druid to 90 if you need a resto haha
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
cheeze i am back and re rolled as a lock <== united yall still need dps
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for beautiful people.
Reply Quote
Bump! Looking for healers and a few ranged DPS!
Reply Quote
Bump! Still recruiting :)
Reply Quote
Still looking for people!
Reply Quote
Looking for tanks of any kind!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
The real Sad Panda was formed during vanilla, while this is just another cheap knock off. Which explains the lack of older achievements.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
The real Sad Panda was formed during vanilla, while this is just another cheap knock off. Which explains the lack of older achievements.

This is the same guild that was formed in Vanilla. How do I know this? I've been here that long.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]