[A]<Ninjas In The Rafters>(10) is recruiting!

We are a semi hardcore raiding guild (8-12 hours a week) that has a history of being one of the best guilds on the server. Most of our members have been with us since the release of Cata and some of us have been raiding together since Nax and Ulduar, where we achieved several server 1st 10M kills and a world top 100 Yogg. Throughout Cata we maintained a consistent top 3 ranking on the server before taking a much needed break shortly after the release of DS. Right before the release of MoP, the guild reassembled with the goal of doing it all again in a new expansion.

We are currently 16/16N and 3/6 HC MV. Need one ranged DPS to complete our roster.

We have stood the test of time as a guild, and now due to scheduling conflicts and other struggles, we are recruiting highly skilled players ready to become part of a close knit, high performing team. We are not a high profile guild, you will not see many (or any) of our members posting on the forum or in trade chat, and we do not make a habit of boasting or !@#$ talking. We are simply looking for like minded people who want hardcore progression without the hardcore time investment. All of our accomplishments were achieved without raiding more than 3 days a week and most of the time no more than 2 days a week.

So to all those who know they are capable of doing more than what their current guild is allowing them to do or are dissatisfied with their guild's current progression, step up and ask us about a raid spot. I know for a fact that there are raiders out there on Runetotem far better than 4/6 N this far into a tier that are wanting more, join us! The horde are bringing their "A" game and making us allies look bad, help us balance out the progression on this server and kill some %^-*!

Contact me in game (Deucius, Tedhaggard, Deadwait) with any questions, or feel free to PM me or app at our website, www.ninjasintherafters.com
Edited by Deucius on 1/16/2013 6:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump

Looking for exceptional ranged dps!
Edited by Peyoté on 11/14/2012 2:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
Come on, I know there are some pro kids out there somewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Bump for my 10 man homies on Alliance.
Reply Quote
Need a Mage!
Reply Quote
Looking for 1 pro range dps! Preferably a mage, spriest or hunter! Got an amazing group going, if you got what it takes and want in, let us know!
Reply Quote
updated progression, still need a ranged DPS.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]