<Barrier> Is Now Recruiting.

90 Human Death Knight
<Barrier> Is a New Player Vs. Player Guild looking for able-bodied Defenders for World PvP and other activities. All Levels and Classes are free to join, Whisper Carthvador or Post here for more Information or an Invite!

Rated Battlegrounds soon to come, once we have the Members. 2's, 3's, and 5's Teams will be organized as well.

We are the new Shield of The Scryers.
Edited by Carthvador on 11/2/2012 6:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
21 Undead Hunter
Just give up on Alliance side man. Come over to Horde and i'll toss you a ginvite.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Been here too long to call it quits now.

Edited for Diplomatic reasons
Edited by Carthvador on 11/12/2012 7:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
21 Undead Hunter
That's just it, you're not building a defense or doing anything productive. You spend hours in Org killing JC vendors and the occasional level 14 alt. This affects us in no way at all. We're out smashing world raids, stomping arenas, and destroying RBGs. You either roll with the big dogs or..............
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I think what my esteemed colleague here meant to say was that we wish you the best of luck and look forward to a challenge in the future.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Chul the Diplomat
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Big Dogs? Please. The last time I was in Orgrimmar was earlier this week, haven't been back since. I do have better things to do, you Know.

All I have to say, Rawt, is Just Wait.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Thank ya Chul, there shouldn't really be any Hard feelings in Player vs. Player to begin with. Especially with everyone getting buffed like mad these days, and it's not like people can Avoid being jumped, Whatever happens, happens.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/02/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Carthvador
Thank ya Chul, there shouldn't really be any Hard feelings in Player vs. Player to begin with. Especially with everyone getting buffed like mad these days, and it's not like people can Avoid being jumped, Whatever happens, happens.

Went right over your head, didn't it.
Reply Quote
21 Undead Hunter
Big Dogs? Please. The last time I was in Orgrimmar was earlier this week, haven't been back since. I do have better things to do, you Know.

All I have to say, Rawt, is Just Wait.
Better things to do? What like flexing in a mirror in a wife beater dreaming of Lambos and swag?

Players far better than you, with far more superior players surrounding them, have challenged the machine known as <Promade> only to be crushed beneath it.

But hey, I'll give you guys a shot at the limelight. Wargames? Open world PVP somewhere? When your crew of flunkies is formed, let me know. We'll show you what true power is.
Reply Quote
21 Undead Hunter
11/02/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Askadellia

Went right over your head, didn't it.
You have to be very direct with Carth. I believe he is sporting a 47th chromosome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You will be the First to know, Rawt. So please Continue with your hopeless trolling, Please, it sustains me.
Reply Quote
21 Undead Hunter
So that's a no to war games and open world PVP?

How can [Barrier] expect to be successful when your first move is a tuck and run?

I take back my offer to join <Promade>, you're clearly not ready for the big show.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Have to get members first, Buddy. :) Until then keep your Pants on.
And yeah, I don't want Tusks.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
11/02/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Carthvador
it's not like people can Avoid being jumped

Coming from someone who is never PvP flagged unless he is killing NPC's in Orgrimmar or is only jumping folks when he has a numbers advantage, I find this to be a ridiculous statement. You should really be thanking us for bumping your post, by the way.

That's gratitude for ya.

Also, my transmog is the best in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ive been PvP flagged. You guys just never see me!

And that eye patch is pretty Boss Hog
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Every time I've seen you, when you aren't emoting at my priest, you have been Blue.

Just sayin'.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
I admire his tenacity and refusal to bow down to ebullies like Rawt.

Do what you have to, Carth.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Actually, I was being sincere. Except maybe about the "esteemed" part. Two strong PvP guilds would only benefit the server. If you can pull it off, then great. Promade gets to enjoy some world PvP with a guild as organized as ours. If not, then nothing changes and we get to run all over the Alliance as usual. Either way, there's no downside.

In any case, ignore any chattering monkeys in the background and focus on what you're doing. Good luck. You'll certainly need it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I wonder if all members of Promade are as arrogant as "Rawt".

11/02/2012 08:16 AMPosted by Heyitsrawt
That's just it, you're not building a defense or doing anything productive. You spend hours in Org killing JC vendors and the occasional level 14 alt. This affects us in no way at all. We're out smashing world raids, stomping arenas, and destroying RBGs. You either roll with the big dogs or..............

I find this to be hilariously ironic, personally. "Smashing world raids" is the only thing in those three examples that effects anyone on this server directly... And I've personally never had a problem with you guys on that front either... so

It is kinda hard to miss it when you guys and Carnage come trolling through Stormwind, but honestly it's no different than "Killing JC vendors and the occasional level 14 alt". When I see you guys come over for a visit, it doesn't fill me with the anger, envy or jealousy that some of you seem to think. At most it's "Aw crap.. I have to take 2-3 min and fly to ironforge. First world problems..." Or, more often "Aw crap... I have to fly to the OTHER auction house in SW."

You're boasting about dominating alliance on a server that has gave up all semblance of world pvp years ago... I don't understand how it is seen as an accomplishment by you guys.
"Promade: The guild to join if you are really bored, but still don't really want any sort of challenge" That's how I see it anyways. Obviously you'll disagree and give me 50 reasons why you think you are hot stuff... but good luck convincing anyone else :/

And I don't want this to be received as a "I hate promade" post. I don't. Whatever makes you guys happy is fine with me. Your actions literally have no affect on me so whatever floats your boat. Just thought I'd point out how ridiculous boasting about it sounds. :)
Edited by Ronnie on 11/4/2012 1:12 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]