<Barrier> Is Now Recruiting.

90 Draenei Shaman
Nope, sorry sir that wasn't me. I do not pvp on this toon, and if I did I would pvp as resto, not ele, but if you ever see Relabella hanging around, then you know I was there:)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sir?

*hides*
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Haters are just going to have to Hate. Nothing to lose a minute of sleep over! /Shrug
Everything we have to throw at them, they post it up in Wordpad, Spellcheck it, and check up on their Rosetta Stone lessons to warp it around into something to use against us. While this is entertaining, feeding these trolls is a waste of Time.

So when you folks on the Horde side can come up with something "Useful" with your time, instead of comming up with Presidential speeches about how Badly you dislike 1 Rogue, Let us know.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Page 4?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Do you really think that refuting you is really that difficult? I have a harder time finding my boots in the morning.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Funny, I thought you wore those Sneakers that have little lights on the bottom that light up when you walk; so that people pay attention and actually give you the tiniest source of envy that you so Crave.

*Sigh* Horde... They grow up so fast! Hopefully now he'll get his own place.

Edit: Somehow mispelled place
Edited by Carthrolas on 11/7/2012 9:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
They go great with my wife-beater and and straight brimmed ball cap!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
11/07/2012 09:11 AMPosted by Chul
Page 4?

Tragic, isn't it?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Funny, I thought you wore those Sneakers that have little lights on the bottom that light up when you walk; so that people pay attention and actually give you the tiniest source of envy that you so Crave.

*Sigh* Horde... They grow up so fast! Hopefully now he'll get his own place.

Edit: Somehow mispelled place

That's right everyone, join <Barrier> and this will be your Guild Leader.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/07/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Chamberlain
They go great with my wife-beater and and straight brimmed ball cap!

swaggin?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Hey Carth,

GM of <Keepers of the Light> here. Just wanted to give you props and say that my guild is fully behind you :D We are not fans of <Promade> and wish to rally to your cause. We fight them whenever we have the chance but we are too few and need others who are serious about PVP to join in on the fun!

So feel free to message me should you ever schedule anything PVP related to challenge Promade :D

Best of Luck to you!

For the Light!

- Aurria
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Reading the same things over and over and over again. It's like your running out of things to say breh. I do my old Scryer server forum reading here and there, but all I read from Carthrolas is ...."high horse" ..."sigh" ...."keyboard warrior" ..."kiddo" ...I don't know if you are trying to belittle the other people. But it seems like you are only embarrassing yourself . . . . kiddo!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Carth,

GM of <Keepers of the Light> here. Just wanted to give you props and say that my guild is fully behind you :D We are not fans of <Promade> and wish to rally to your cause. We fight them whenever we have the chance but we are too few and need others who are serious about PVP to join in on the fun!

So feel free to message me should you ever schedule anything PVP related to challenge Promade :D

Best of Luck to you!

For the Light!

- Aurria

Considering my little foray into Alliance Trade Chat 2 days ago amounted to Carthrolas acting the coward and trying to use "Guild Level" as a reason to not accept RBG, Wargame, or World PvP Challenges against Promade, don't hold your breath on him accepting or doing anything pro-active any time soon.

He seems content to blatantly lie about how many Horde he took on (3 vs. Entire Alliance raid for 'x' amount of time until after the Sha came down and we finally got re-enforcements). He has yet to kill me in a fair fight, or even an unfair fight. The only time I have ever died to Carthrolas is when the odds are entirely over-whelming and I don't have a healer with me.

Oh, and Carth? You !@#$% and moan about healers. You had a Holy Paladin with you. I was a Ret Paladin. For some reason you and Lolacuteness thought it would be a bright idea to sit on me (lolfreedomcleansepurify) while I kited you around and our BM Hunters killed you. You talk about LOLRANGEKILLDK. Wrong. BM's damage comes primarily from the Pets. You guys died to melee. Talk about terrible?

Oh, and Ronnie.... Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie. That apathy you and the Alliance feel as a whole towards Promade? That comes from being unable to stop us as we wrecking ball into your city and screw with your raids. You point out that the Alliance doesn't care about us, but due to your Trade reactions, that's entirely false. Most of the more verbal Alliance seem to loathe Promade simply due to the fact that they cannot kill us and take us down. They use excuses like: We're all terrible because we rely on healers (Yes, it's our fault we bring a balanced Comp that allows us to continue fighting in adverse situations). Or that we all got carried by transfers (The most recent source of server transfers seems to be Illidan). Or that we're all cowards who run towards guards.... In your own cities. Oh, and then there's Lolacuteness's idiotic response of about how we attack old cities and never mount assaults on the Alliance temple. Because that is a reasonable idea. Not. Guard spam spawn, and their ridiculously OP damage just makes it even easier for you guys to run to guards when you're low.

So really, we're offering RBG, Wargame, and World PvP to anybody ballsy enough to try, but nobody does. We don't have to be nice about it either. Respect isn't freely given, it's earned. Stand up and do something so we'll shut up about how terrible you all are.
Reply Quote
Carth got beat by a monk healer twice. That's comedy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/04/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Ronnie
You get a group of 20-40 people

lawl'd... hard. Try 10-15 on average.

11/05/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Ronnie
This seems about as fair to me as everyone else (at least on alliance... dunno about horde) who think Promade is full of black hearted, basement dwelling teenage children who can only find solace in their lives by essentially bringing a minigun to a nail clipper fight.

These are theories spawned from their own insecurities and rage. The only response to Alliance Trade that's worth the time(assuming you're low on it, which occasionally I'm not) is "umadbreh!?" or "Keep handing me that haterade."

Carth may be a trade troll at times, but I've seen a fair number of promade posts on these forums mocking people for no particular reason as well. Don't Judge, lest you be judged right?

People miss the point entirely. Most of us don't give a damn about mocking somebody for no reason. If you can walk the walk than go wild. If you can't, shut up or get virtually smashed. /shrug

I always thought it was a pretty simple concept but apparently I'm wrong and/or smarter than the average nitwit. I know; shocking to me to.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
That philosophy is the reason why there is so much hate in this world. Here.

11/05/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Ronnie
Hatred only breeds more hatred, as they say.

Some of us just don't give a damn. That's how the world will always work and that's definitely how the internet works. If you're going to try to show us the error of our ways like the heavily christian girl in high school who's actually more of a colossal, ignorant b-i-t-c-h than anybody else could dream of becoming... well, good luck with that.

THUS ENDETH THE LESSON

You know you're in for a bad time when you've invoked the ire of Rhae.

Rhae and Finni are the forum troll Kings. And when I say troll I mean: "cornering someone in an argument they can't win using actual debate skills and intentional logical fallacies." If only debate was this awesome to watch in HS. /popcorn

Oh, Rawt & Syn can plain shut down a thread as well when either of them gets the mind to. It's amusing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Man, too bad these guys aren't still around: http://www.thecdcrew.com/images/promade.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/13/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Death
Man, too bad these guys aren't still around: http://www.thecdcrew.com/images/promade.jpg

Still confused as to who 'these guys' are. I've yet to have their roster sent to me... which I requested several months ago. Perhaps there was a postal error. My hand writing is terrible ya know.

Money where mouth is. Now.

Oh, and I appreciate how pretty this picture makes me look. The glasses are a nice touch.
Reply Quote
21 Undead Hunter
lol @ the CD crew. Another group of flunkies who thought they could dent the machine known as <Promade>.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
One must look no further than the current General Petraeus scandal to understand what happened to CD Crew.

You have to admit, at least there was a bit of entertainment amuck for a while.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]