Shady Aftermath is recruiting!

90 Night Elf Druid
Hiya nesingwary!

Shady Aftermath is recruiting for our main relaxed progression raid team. We are looking for healers (Preferred Sham, Paladin or Priest) and tanks. We raid on Wednesdays and Mondays at 7:30 server. Currently, we're also looking for experienced players interested in tackling Raid content, though recruitment is also open to individuals of any class or level. If you're interested in raiding with us, please pst Lolitor, Asheila, and/or Shadymarle,

About us:
Shady Aftermath is a small, casual, adult guild. We emphasize fun and respect in whatever aspect of the game we're pursuing whether it's raiding, leveling, or PvP. Our members are male and female, gay and straight, single and married, professionals, students, parents... individuals from all walks of life. We're currently a level 25 guild, are progressing through raid content with our 10-man team (but we're not a hardcore "progression" guild), have several beginner arena teams, lots of interest in ranked-BG's, and as individuals we try to explore every other aspect of the game whether it's achievements, auction house, mount collecting, or just being social. All of our members are 18+ though the vast majority are well into adulthood. Younger players interested in joining must be over 18 and show a level of maturity needed to mesh well with adults in their 20's, 30's and 40's. Most importantly, all of our members openly accept diversity within our ranks. Any sign of racism, homophobia, hate, or lack of tolerance quickly results in being asked to leave or in an officer initiated guild kick.

How to reach us:
Head over to shady-aftermath.wowstead.com and fill out an application, post here on the forums if you'd like us to contact you in-game, or send a private tell to one of our officers: Lolitor, Celson, Marleknight, Grossewood, or shallot. As long as you meet the above criteria we'll certainly welcome you to join as a recruit.

Happy raiding Nesingwary, see ya on the flipside!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I <3 the orange dot and cannot lie.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
we also need people focused on pvp just saying
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Best of luck to ya. Much <3 to orange dot and Remi.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
OUR HEALERS NEED MOAR CAKE!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Good stuff Ash!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Did I hear cake?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Basic Information -
Name - Adoni, Class -Shaman, Raid Spec- Elemental , Age - 34, Gender - Male, Time Zone - Central.
What other guilds have you been a part of? I was in Ohana till Honour Bound was formed a year ago. I left Ohana to join Honour Bound thinking the raiding might be more fruitful. Why did you leave/want to leave? The reason I was wanting to leave is that I was looking for a more progressive guild. Real life has all but caused our guild to fall apart. I bear no disdain or ill will against them and have already mentioned to the guild leaders of my desire to leave.
Why do you want to be a part of this guild? I was actually referred to the guild by one of the former officers, goes by Petal a resto-druid. I had a pleasant conversation with one of your members who told me to fill out an app., the members name is Asheila.
Do you have any questions about Shady Aftermath that might help you determine if we're right for you? At this time I do not have any questions, usually take a while to percolate.
Would also like to throw out that I work evenings, 3:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. central. I usually have off weekends. If there is anything I can do for the betterment of the guild feel free to hit me up.

Thank you for your time.... Adoni
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Heya Adoni, not sure if anyone has touched base with you, im gonna move this over to the shady website so Officers may have a chance to see it quicker,

Cheers,
Shift
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]