I promise to update this one all the time since Im playing a lot again.
if you do not know what it is here is how it works.
• There will be 10 targets at all times. 5 ally 5 horde.
• Once you have killed a target and posted a screenshot, assign a new target that can not be changed. (unless you want to switch someone who is offline to someone who is on)
• Targets must be level 85+ and all kills must take place outside of PVP minigames. If a screenshot is posted within a minigame, it will be void and the targets will still be in play (and you will be ridiculed for your inability to follow simple instructions).
• No afking in a city all day. If you raid and need to be a city that is fine, but if your online and in a city for the whole duration why even bother being on wow?
• A person can be targeted as many times as they are nominated.
• You may put gold bounties on targets you assign, but this is optional.
• Do not tell people they are listed they will find out via the forums. No point in messaging them about it.
• Everything is legit - logging onto their ventrilo to ask where they are, posting on forums, In game chat, etc. Playing dirty is not only allowed, it is encouraged.
• Sha and Galieon fights do count if the screenshot shows you got the kill off on them.
Example: The targets are Jonat, Valky and Dourme. If Monocular were to kill Valky the hunt for Valky would be off and Monocular would be allowed to list a new target of her choice.
Have fun and happy hunting everyone!