BOW DOWN SERVER XFER

90 Pandaren Mage
looks like every1 transferred to be 6/6 25 man in a week. You guys are safe from my torture for a while. I'll miss you guys, be good while I'm gone
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh no! you wont be able to backpeddle till i kill you. I wonder what bad people on a bad server turn into on a high pop server...Good Luck!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
lolwat
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Caps...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
link to logs please
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The Pokemon League chased them to the Orange Islands
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
11/03/2012 08:40 AMPosted by Arteez
Oh no! you wont be able to backpeddle till i kill you. I wonder what bad people on a bad server turn into on a high pop server...Good Luck!

If I calculated the variables properly, I'm pretty sure they just remain bad players.

11/03/2012 06:55 PMPosted by Neotiose
The Pokemon League chased them to the Orange Islands

Pretty much. I'm going to miss killing these guys repeatedly during dailies, I dont know how I'll get through dailies without them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I work too much to login 24/7 for just a few days, and this happens. No fun.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Presto, Deep sorrow fills my bones at the fact that you've announced your going to be gone. I'm sure countless lowbies will just be crushed by your absence. Please, do drop a line now and then to the Klaxxi Npc's to let the know how well you are doing. They seemed to be the only ones supporting your campaign to take over Archimonde.
PS. Galleon is a blast. Shame the horde aren't getting to do it.
Edited by Thaia on 11/13/2012 1:41 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]