Transmog Thread

90 Worgen Warlock
11/24/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Zennonroth
unoriginal, yeah coming from a guy wearing my gear that probably doesn't mean a lot.

sup.
"that dog-man is a spy!"
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Very, gold.
I like gold. 10/10
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
9/10! BRAVO! You sir are the Assassin's Creed of Warlocks! I saw the armour in Dalaran once. Seemed hard to obtain though. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
11/25/2012 02:44 AMPosted by Bulbàsaur
9/10! BRAVO! You sir are the Assassin's Creed of Warlocks! I saw the armour in Dalaran once. Seemed hard to obtain though. :(

6.5/10 because you're not exactly transmogged.

I like the matching white and red, however, the belt could doesn't go very well with the rest.
Reply Quote
@Crisanto

7/10 No helm and you look like a rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
7/10 one of my favorite tier sets. Adding a better belt and cloak would help. I find the maroon strips coming from your shoulders a little distracting.

For some reason I have to find a tabbard that matches my gearset. Here's a better photo of myself since the armory hates showing undead properly.
http://imageshack.us/f/822/transmog2.png/
Edited by Mathusela on 11/25/2012 1:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
8/10

I love that set, but that basically looks like a BC lock with no frills. Very classic looking, but just kind of common.

I've gone for a skull theme. THis is from the behind so you can see my skull cloak better, skull shield, and of course you all know how the Corrupter set looks. Also note my Floating Skull pet for good measure :)

Very happy with the set overall. The corrupter set is one I always wanted but was never able to get so I just farmed what I needed. I also have it in the PVE purple but I like the dark red, and I chose a different chest with same pattern to give a splash of color but it still has enough red in it to tie it together.
Edited by Soularpower on 11/25/2012 5:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
7/10

I love the corrupter set, just looks so nasty and suits undead, but prob only the undead.

I've gone for an Orange Nemesis look. Been farming BC normals and heroics for the gear.

Still need the gloves and boots. I'm not into capes much.

My companion is the Searling Scorchling.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
8/10 I love the red nemesis look
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/10

I'm definitely going to get those shoulders for my "red" set when I'm 90. I have my blue set on here... I prefer having the arms exposed.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
5 points for originality...however your chest makes it look like you are one of those bros that has the HUGE slits in the sides of their shirt to show off their stuffs...and I hate that

5/10 =P change the chest and I would give you 8/10

PS I has BAT STAFF!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Forgot to post the link to the image so you can see it in full effect... derp

http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/1535/wowscrnshot112512145159.jpg

Xagathon, I love that set. So disgustingly perfect for undead :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Created a new transmog tonight! Rate please! ;}
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
all matches but doesnt seem too evil, id give it a 6/10 7/10 if we count style points

not done with mine yet. gonna replace my shoulders. but this is it in-game so far
http://i46.tinypic.com/28srac5.png
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Nice hood.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
A tad overused, but it's more forgiveable on an Undead.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm sorry, I have to look good when I raid. :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
11/27/2012 08:51 AMPosted by Ember
A tad overused, but it's more forgiveable on an Undead.

And, Ember, dahling! You look good too - tad too much white for a warlock, but good nonetheless.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
How about dis?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]