[HeavyRP]-The Cenarion Council- Never Forget

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Druid
I believe he indicated himself as independant from WoE. But of course, everyone from your guild is welcome to come along. We don't bite, promise!

Unless your a DK. In which case, it depends on who you ask.

Oh, I read it as something along the lines of him not being high up enough in WoE to do so such and such. But yeah, come for sure! Makes for great RP and you can get involved in the independent voting system!

12/04/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Verdantclaw
C what i did thar?

Oh You. Makin' fun of my old age and my antlers.
90 Worgen Druid
Oho? Ironically Enough, my troll speaks a sort of rough, broken version of common :P It'd be awesome to meet more Worgen and nelf druids, the more connections to the circle she has, the more happy she'll be :D

I've heard rumors you're a fantastic Storyteller Duskhowl! :P

Come to the grove. We have cookies. If I must hop onto my shaman to proxy Dusk, I will. I keep him parked for just that purpose. Battletags are also acceptable, for forming RID/Btag conversations. We always welcome more of our tusky brothers and sisters. You can even show up to our party on Friday. We can offer either B.Tag translations, or you can use a tiny alliance character to proxy your troll. :} That's what the leader of the Emberaxe is doing.

Rumors? Peoples be talkin' about me? D'awwww......I feel special that peoples is sayin' nice things.
90 Night Elf Druid
Duskhowl sooo much love
90 Worgen Druid
Its wonderful! :}
90 Human Warrior
I never did figure out the mystery of the druids.
90 Night Elf Druid
I could probably represent WoE, but first he'd have to find out about that sort of thing icly and then he would have to ask permission. Mae is -def- gonna show up at the meeting. When he meant represent the Circle he more meant he had to do his druid duties and stuff. Not go there and be all "Circle says you can't do that." Cause, I can't say that as a player :P Look forward to rping with you guys!
90 Night Elf Druid
12/04/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Maethor
I could probably represent WoE, but first he'd have to find out about that sort of thing icly and then he would have to ask permission. Mae is -def- gonna show up at the meeting. When he meant represent the Circle he more meant he had to do his druid duties and stuff. Not go there and be all "Circle says you can't do that." Cause, I can't say that as a player :P Look forward to rping with you guys!

We will be VERY glad to have you come RP with us!
90 Tauren Druid
Oho? Ironically Enough, my troll speaks a sort of rough, broken version of common :P It'd be awesome to meet more Worgen and nelf druids, the more connections to the circle she has, the more happy she'll be :D

I've heard rumors you're a fantastic Storyteller Duskhowl! :P

Come to the grove. We have cookies. If I must hop onto my shaman to proxy Dusk, I will. I keep him parked for just that purpose. Battletags are also acceptable, for forming RID/Btag conversations. We always welcome more of our tusky brothers and sisters. You can even show up to our party on Friday. We can offer either B.Tag translations, or you can use a tiny alliance character to proxy your troll. :} That's what the leader of the Emberaxe is doing.

Rumors? Peoples be talkin' about me? D'awwww......I feel special that peoples is sayin' nice things.

ASFHFIofal; I'd totally chill with you guys in the grove! <3 Here's my battletag if you guys want it, feel free to add me, just put in the comment who you guys are :D

Dannie#1741
90 Worgen Druid

ASFHFIofal; I'd totally chill with you guys in the grove! <3 Here's my battletag if you guys want it, feel free to add me, just put in the comment who you guys are :D

Dannie#1741

Awesome. I'll add you when I wake up and log in. :}
12/05/2012 01:29 AMPosted by Kiharu
ASFHFIofal
90 Tauren Druid
12/05/2012 09:52 AMPosted by Verdantclaw
ASFHFIofal

No words could have expressed my happy Verdantclaw. :3

None.

I Love meeting new people, especially those who like X-Faction RP like me xD
90 Worgen Druid
And...b.tag request sent. :}
90 Night Elf Druid
Dem Droods
90 Night Elf Druid
I posted this in Dusk's thread on Neutral Factions. Was wondering to see what you guys might think of what I said.

While I do not believe that a centralized neutral faction that any race could join would not work at all only because Lore wise I do not see certain races getting along. However, there was an idea that myself and a couple of friends toyed around with. Yes it would be completely game changing and would NEVER happen, but it is always a nice idea to discuss. Here is my -idea- persay.

I would suggest a complete faction Over-haul in which the factions are re-done, there would be a few problems and such but still, nice to toy around with.

Alliance: Humans, Dwarves, Gnomes, Draenei, some Pandaren, some Sin'dorei (Belf) and some Worgen. Why? Well, the first three are the original Hardcore Alliance races in my mind. I may be wrong, But I have also found many Draenei are very pro-Alliance, so I saw them fit best here. The Pandaren because of some of them joining the Alliance in MoP, and half of the Worgen would join the alliance, those who are loyal. I can also see some belfs joining, those who are STILL loyal to the Alliance after all the events of WC3 and Frozen Throne.

(Could not think of a good name) Guardians of Kalimdor: Kaldorei (Nelf), some Shu'halo (Tauren), some Pandaren and some Worgen. Why? Well from my own knowledge, the Tauren and Kaldorei were both in fairly good terms which eachother before their induction into the Horde. And many of them work together and have grown VERY fond of one another because of the Circle and its branches ie. Hyjal. The Kaldorei helped the (Gilnean) Worgen out a lot so I would not be surprised if many of them chose to stay loyal to them as many have such as those in Felwood. Also, the Circle again brings them closer. I can also see a few Pandaren joining this Alliance, those that would be fond of some of these races or some that might still have ties to their past with the Kaldorei. I personally feel that this would be one of the Strongest Factions in terms of politics.

The Horde: Orcs, Trolls, Goblins, some Shu'halo (Tauren) and some Pandaren. Why? Orcs trolls and Goblins are my ideas of the H-core Horde races. I do not know much of their lore so I can obviously be corrected. Some Tauren would be loyal to the Horde but I see equal numbers, maybe even more going to the Kaldorei. Pandaren because of MoP events.

The Forsaken - Silvermoon Co-alition: Sin'dorei (Belf), and Forsaken. Why/ I really have no knowledge on the Lore of the Belfs or the Forsaken. I do know that the Belfs do not like undead but that is as far as I know., I have personally always seen these two working together, but that is just me. Not much to say here because of my lack of lore knowledge.

Obviously this would never ever happen, but its a nice thing to discuss hm?
90 Night Elf Druid
Galo needs to get on soon. :c))
90 Night Elf Druid
So I was supposed to have a meeting with Verdantclaw yesterday. He never showed or messaged me x.x wat do?
12/06/2012 01:20 AMPosted by Maethor
So I was supposed to have a meeting with Verdantclaw yesterday. He never showed or messaged me x.x wat do?

We'll meet tonight instead! Sorry about that. T_T

If im not on Verdant i'm usually on my other char Nevermoor.
90 Night Elf Druid
Okie dokie =) also don't worry about it. I've done that before too haha.
90 Night Elf Druid
Pfft if it was me you wanted to talk to, this would never have happened >:)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]