[HeavyRP]-The Cenarion Council- Never Forget

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Druid
11/04/2012 07:09 PMPosted by Cladriah
Fel bump, and good luck.

Thanks!

11/05/2012 05:55 AMPosted by Rhazar
You will have the support of the Wolves, I already have a couple druids in mind to represent.

Alright Rhaz, awseome!
Galondel, add this to the first post wherever you deem fit...

Fellow Druids, my name is Aldreon Verdantclaw. For centuries, I have been fighting to protect that which we've held most sacred. Ever since the dawn of the Third War, I've dreamt of the day I can return to my homeland of Ashenvale and given the chance to live the rest of my mortal life among the forests of Kalimdor. I wish nothing more than to re-live the days of my youth, venturing through the wilds and exploring the land's infinite secrets. Sadly, such a peace is but a distant memory.

We are all dreamers. We're all men and women with our own visions, our own ambitions of how the world "should" be and "could" be. We've all devoted our lives to the hopes that one day, these dreams could become reality. And today, I believe that day is upon us.

I see here gathered before me today, brave Kaldorei and Worgen, the exalted guardians of the world. The land itself cries out to us, and each and every one of us have ensured that it's cries not fallen on deaf ears. Gathered here today, we have lended our staves, our spells, our claws for the good of the land itself. We, the keepers of the world, now have a place in which we can call home. Here we can assemble, discuss important matters and seek each other's wisdom. Here, in this very place, begins the advent of a new Azeroth.

I come before you today to ask you: Who among you still stand beside me in order to provide a voice to that which remains voiceless? Who among you are willing to devote their very lives ensuring nature will have its' say?

Stand with me now fellow Druids, and together we will oppose any who would threaten nature's balance.

Stand with me now fellow Druids, for when civilized societies wage war, it is the land itself that pays the ultimate price.

STAND WITH ME NOW, brothers and sisters, and together we can save our world!
Edited by Verdantclaw on 11/5/2012 1:04 PM PST
Hippies.
11/05/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Snootiè
Hippies.

Midgets.
90 Night Elf Rogue
11/05/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Snootiè
Hippies.

11/05/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Verdantclaw
Hippies.

Midgets.

WHOLE SERVER IS BABIES
11/05/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Verdantclaw
Hippies.

Midgets.

GET BACK TO ME WHEN YOU'RE ABLE TO KILL AN ORC IN ASHENVALE WITHOUT CRYING.
11/05/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Snootiè

Midgets.

GET BACK TO ME WHEN YOU'RE ABLE TO KILL AN ORC IN ASHENVALE WITHOUT CRYING.

Get back to me when you're able to use a toilet without having to balance yourself -just right- so you don't accidentally slip and fall inside.
11/05/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Verdantclaw
Get back to me when you're able to use a toilet without having to balance yourself -just right- so you don't accidentally slip and fall inside.

You're just jealous I can bathe and poop at the same time.
11/05/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Snootiè

Sorry, what was that? I'm a bird now. Couldn't hear you over the wind.

That voice from up here sounds like a weasel on Helium. Could you say again a little louder?
11/05/2012 11:17 AMPosted by Verdantclaw

That voice from up here sounds like a weasel on Helium. Could you say again a little louder?

Don't you have a tree you need to poop on? And a forest you need to disregard?
Supportive bump! Always happy to support server wide events like this!

Sharing our poop with the trees is our special way of telling the forests "I love you."

Sharing our poop with the trees is our special way of telling the forests "I love you."

HOOPLAH!
90 Tauren Druid
I am very interested in this!
90 Worgen Druid
Fellow Druids: Protectors of the land, keepers of the eternal. It is from nature, ever-changing et immutable, from whence we arise. We are birthed of the earth; and let this stand as a truth that shall not be disputed, for it has been delivered to each of us by the winds, by the gale, by the fountain of continual revelation.

As we are birthed from the earth, let is be said that no man, no kaldorei is a blank slate bereft of morality. That is to imply that all the natural goodness which comes of forests and constitutues race is but a passing folly. Each race is defined by their land; to disrupt and cause undue destruction to a land is to defile the collective spirit of a people.

Let it be observed then, that nature is the cornerstone of civilization, by this very principle:

The lands of the Kaldorei are enchanted, their forests filled with a celestial sheen, and their groves replete with an astral gleam. Kaldorei are thus beings that are given to contemplation, and beings that are given to reverie of the heavens above: For as their land bears that star-bound perfection, so too, they have been named the children of the stars, and thus their land thoroughly imbued within them at birth.

The lands of the Dwarves are rugged and harsh, their grace lying in the elemental dervishes that the lands possess. Thus, the dwarves are beings that are sturdy, given to stone and metal-work, and dwelling not in mystical affairs but upon pragmatic matters. For they have been named the children of the earth, and hence dwarves reflect their namesake in both demeanor and nature.

The land of of the orc is a primitive, barren place, and one which has always required the utmost moral depravity to survive. The Barrens, now the homeland of the orcs, is indeed but a wasteland. Hence, the orcs are beings that thirst after blood, and seek to bring all lands to the same level as their own. They are, through societies with the proper degree of civility, known as savages, and not the sort who embody nobility that hails from such a condition, but have entirely shed it.

The land of the Tauren is one that bears not a single tempestuous quality to it. The lands are flat yet possess a certain wild richness to them, and possess a uniform simplicity as well. Thus the beings that hail from such lands are not beings given to the intellect, nor matters unnecessarily complex; they are a primitive yet a nobles people, who's calmness is a reflection of the land they stride upon.

The land of the trolls possesses a great variety of forms, being a jungle that is intensely wild, yet has forgotten the celestial order of the elvish forests, and instead is all-filled with entropy and spontaneity. They are a place where sheer survival reigns supreme, and darkened shadows are the exalted monarchs of the earth. Thus the race that hails from them, these jungles, are the trolls, that certainly embody the primitive mien of the Tauren, yet with none of its nobility or granduer.

The land of the Sin'dorei sought to imitate that of their elven brethren in its perfection, but as they were shaped by the arcane and not with rugged hands nor natural law, the lands stood as but a superficial, strained attempt at embodying some ancient ideal. And thus, having retained some heavenly spectre but losing the imperfection that defines nature, these lands served to fully reflect the spirit of a peoples: A peoples in flux, looking always to attain perfection, whether of knowledge or power, and striving so-towards nobility, becoming so embroiled in custom, that they have become common-place and rendered obsolete by their nature.

I may go on, and speak of how the collective spirit, the oversoul of each race, is inevitably governed by the land from which they were concieved. Yet as to not waste more space on a point that has already been proved, I will let the above stand a a testament to the aforemntioned principle.

With this in mind, hearts, and all bodily faculties of a druid, we strive forth with primal ardor. A land defiled is a people disgraced; and hence it is of the utmost of importance to ensure the health, tranquility, unity, and continuance of spirit of a land: as so that they are not changed in qualities that shall necessarily upset the harmonious fountain-head it resides upon.
Edited by Ferenold on 11/5/2012 1:09 PM PST
Ferenold's take on Druidism is always fascinating.

Excellent read Fere, it's probably my favorite of your writing thus far.
90 Worgen Druid
D'aw, thanks. <3. I'll write more soon!
90 Night Elf Druid
Thats so great Fere!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]