[HeavyRP]-The Cenarion Council- Never Forget

(Locked)

100 Worgen Druid
Why an oath? Let nature and the Dream judge their hearts. If their intentions and hearts are in the right place, if they truly follow the spiritual path that being a druid is meant to be, then Life will respond. The Dream will know. Instead of an oath, why not seek a simple test? Throw in a couple of rolls to make it fair, and let them Roleplay it out.
Edited by Duskhowl on 11/7/2012 9:11 AM PST
11/07/2012 09:10 AMPosted by Duskhowl
Why an oath? Let nature and the Dream judge their hearts. If their intentions and hearts are in the right place, if they truly follow the spiritual path that being a druid is meant to be, then Life will respond. The Dream will know. Instead of an oath, why not seek a simple test? Throw in a couple of rolls to make it fair, and let them Roleplay it out.

Indeed. Should you wish such a trial to be implemented instead of an oath, my werewolven friend, we shall put our heads together and come up with one. If you had something in mind, feel free to share it here or in-game.

A trial is more interactive than an oath, thus more suited for roleplay. But, the process for recruiting will be longer.

Perhaps this is best discussed during our first meeting?
100 Worgen Druid
A wise course. I'm neck deep in lore and such this week anyway, writing up my FAQ on RPing as a Druid or a Shaman, so that will be all fresh in my mind for the meeting. Besides, I'm a big proponent of making RP about the story anyway, and giving a person a trial, a test of some kind that seeks to help further their grasp of the path they have committed to is the kind of thing I like doing.
90 Worgen Druid
Bumping cause I can't wait.
90 Night Elf Druid
If I'm not in an RP guild, am I still allowed to participate in the RPs whenever I have the time?
90 Night Elf Druid
You are! We are still working on a way to intergrate non-guilded members into the voting system but you are still welcome to participate, debate, and examine!
100 Worgen Druid
Hi feltis! *waves*

This guy's pretty chill. He comes to the grove to hang sometimes.
90 Night Elf Druid
For clarification, our first event on Friday will not be having our first meeting. This will be more of a rally-ish kind of thing to gain support and members! All of you should come! Let it be noted that since this is taking place in the Moonglade, if you are a non-druid you must be accompanied by a a Druid to attend. Please mail me in-game if you plan to attend so I may add you to the raid when the time comes!

PS: If you are a Warlock or Death Knight I doubt you will be treated very well because we are Druids. Any act of Violence by any party will result in their removal from Moonglade.
Why would a Druid think to bring a Warlock or DK >.>
100 Worgen Druid
11/07/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Verdantclaw

Target Practice for cleansing with Dream magics?
90 Worgen Druid

Cause Warlock summons.. I mean uh.. Erm... Sacrifice to nature.
90 Human Warrior

Because you love me.
90 Night Elf Druid

Maybe there are some stupid druids out there. I am pretty dumb, but not that dumb. Well, I guess I am as dumb as it gets though... YOU WIN THIS ROUND!
100 Night Elf Druid
Looking forward to Friday. Bump! And as for oaths and tests, I like the idea of a ritual or welcoming ceremony of some sort. Something that will unite us all together and scream "We are druids and we can do stuff!" or something along those lines. I had an idea for such a ceremony when I had more time for IC things.
90 Night Elf Druid
I have been working on a "ritual" or "ceremony" myself. I personally find oaths empty and meaningless. Especially among druids. The only difficulty I have with my idea is that it might take a while ie 3 hours kind of thing. verdant I will run it by you tomorrow hopefully!
11/07/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Galondel
I have been working on a "ritual" or "ceremony" myself. I personally find oaths empty and meaningless. Especially among druids. The only difficulty I have with my idea is that it might take a while ie 3 hours kind of thing. verdant I will run it by you tomorrow hopefully!

If we wish to include all druids, a 3 hour trial might be unfeasible. :(
I fully support this. Best of luck, Verd/Galondel! )
90 Night Elf Druid
*waves back at Dusk* I think this idea is brilliant, just purely brilliant.
Telrandaar is a total jerk. He is Cenarian to the core, but he refuses to acknowledge the Worgen or the Trolls as real druids. If there's no problem with Tel being passive aggressive to them ICly I am totally interested in this.
100 Worgen Druid
Ooo! More racist elves! I -love- those. Seriously--the best RP I get is when an elf shows up being all racist. Dusk is like..."Yeah...Not impressed. Sleeping with one of your women. Got a couple of kids with her. By the way, we've done more in two years with the grove, than your people did since it was created. What was that about how you think you're better than me?"

Then they get really mad. Or they melt into goo because Dreamshadow is a blue-furred puppy made of cute and adorable. Its a toss up.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]