SHRINE PVP

90 Night Elf Druid
Meow.... Gonna go help my bro's in Shrine now =3
Reply Quote

hmmm 5v1 seems familiar for some reason

Yeah, when you try and 5v1 me and still die. It happens bro. Get good.

Im starting to think you're an idiot, everytime i see you on my mage you're running away from people you're trying to gank unless you're in a group. I haven't actually seen you 1v1 yet, the 5v1 comment was for your guild that seems to have a problem with attacking people in a larger group when the opposition is just 1-3 people; so yup get less stupid :)
Edited by Tsuin on 11/12/2012 12:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Yeah, when you try and 5v1 me and still die. It happens bro. Get good.

Im starting to think you're an idiot, everytime i see you on my mage you're running away from people you're trying to gank unless you're in a group. I haven't actually seen you 1v1 yet, the 5v1 comment was for your guild that seems to have a problem with attacking people in a larger group when the opposition is just 1-3 people; so yup get less stupid :)
Hence why you don't leave your girlfriend alone in the world, always gotta be stealthed around her. Pretty sure you guys needed 5 people and guards the other afternoon to kill 3 of us in Shrine.

You should be proud that you can solo a prot pally though. You definitely showed me
Reply Quote
the issue with that is i've never fought any of you at the shrine, just like i've never 5v1 afraid, somehow you guys assume im in these groups. i've even gotten whispers from what i assume is people from your guild saying that i couldn't kill them when i hadn't been on prior to that for nearly an hour or so, do guys just assume im a part of these groups because im posting here or something? if you want next time go ret or something and i'll beat you as that, i'd be more proud :P

edit: also on a side note you people need to be around more i can't seem to find any of you most of the time :P
Edited by Tsuin on 11/12/2012 2:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
pretty sure stinggar and I 2v2 you and your gf after you 2v1 each of us...gee gee big guy...also makes me sad we aren't real id buds no more...i guess gear really does make you good....now that your'e so geared you must be good.

<3!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I heard Mapleleaf could ever tank. If my girlfriend was that fail at games I'd probably dump her
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
whoops posted as turch...rottlingberg ftw!
Reply Quote
I really wish you guys were as good at pvp as you are at !@#$ talking :)
Edited by Tsuin on 11/17/2012 11:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....you always make me smile bro!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Remember that one time i trolled your gf so hard for losing aggro in bh that she took me off real id? yea me neither!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
As if you've ever killed me in world pvp. Get a good girlfriend dude she blows so hard at this game. Pretty sure I saw her keyboard turning last time I ganked her
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 11:48 PMPosted by Tsuin
I really wish you guys were as good at pvp as you are at !@#$ talking :)

:)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What a douchenozzle
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/17/2012 11:56 PMPosted by Tsuin

This guy is still posting? Omfg. So sad. Please, please, please 1v1 me.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Afraid

This guy is still posting? Omfg. So sad. Please, please, please 1v1 me.

You sure you'd be able to? i mean im not afk in shrine and you might have 4 other people with you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]