[A] Aegis Recruiting 4/6N

100 Night Elf Rogue
Aegis wants you to join up with our 10 man raid teams. Currently 4/6N MV, Aegis has a spot opening up on one of its raid teams. All are free to apply and will be considered, but we’re especially interested in an elemental shaman, a warlock, or death knight to fill a dps slot. Raid times are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30 pm to 11:00 pm. Aegis is an active level 25 guild with a unique group of people with great persistence to go far into MoP raiding. We’re adult oriented, helpful, and always have members asking for dungeons or old raids in off times. We offer guild repairs for raiders, a guild bank full of enchants and gems, all the perks of a level 25 guild and a great environment to have fun and make new friends.

Have questions or are interested in joining Aegis? You can contact Lalihotheiv, Yuri, or Diminias in game. Or check out our forums and post an application at Aegishq.net
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
orly
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Bump, we have some new recruits but want to keep open our options!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you have a cat you'll fit in great with, "There's a cat meowing right freaking behind me!" group on vent during raid nights.
Edited by Krisella on 11/26/2012 5:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
11/26/2012 05:26 PMPosted by Krisella
If you have a cat you'll fit in great with, "There's a cat meowing right freaking behind me!" group on vent during raid nights.

That's also not to mention the "There's a cat trying to sabotage my raid!" group as well.

*Looks at my cat*

..... And yet I can't stay mad at her. Damn it.

/target cat
/hug
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Currently this team is recruiting a ranged dps - prefer a moonkin, contact me or anyone else in this thread for more information.... except that Dotty guy, he's really an elitist raider in disguise!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
definitely don't contact me, but if you're as much of an d**khead as i am.. dont bother contacting them either.. i'll just fill this raid slot and they can deal with me.. they already tolerate me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]