[BUG] conquest point cap increase

90 Undead Mage
the conquest point cap increase that was hotfixed over maintenance is not applying to characters that logged in between point rollover and server downtime. I know this because 2 characters that I was playing real late at night during this time did not recieve the conq point increase while my mage, who didnt log on during this time, did receive it.

I dont think this is fair because the two characters i checked on are already behind on gear, and while the increase is nice, i would like to have it for this week too considering everyone else who didn't log on is getting it.

please fix this in some way :( really frustrating.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Paladin
So yeh i just noticed that as well that my arena cap is wayyyy different than my parners and we have the same team/personal rating but their cap is over 2300 and mine is only 1900ish it hasnt updated with the so call "hot fix" to the increased cap
Reply Quote
Definitely not fair. My warrior friend who had a highest arena rating of 2150 now has a 2.8k arena cap, while his paladin is no where near that.

My friend's RBG cap has also raised to 2.2k when he has done no rbgs on that toon.
Reply Quote
yup this character has the same problem
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Paladin
WTB fix to this issue.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Mine is still at 1650...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
the worst part is i logged on both characters to check my cap in the first place, kind of a slap in the face :/
Reply Quote
Mine is also bugged. I logged in early this morning prior to the down time specifically to cap before work.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Got the same problem. Logged on before maintenance to cap and now all my partners with same ratings has way higher caps. It's like this on several of my chars/accounts who logged in before maintenance. But the chars I didn't log on got high caps.
Reply Quote
Yeah this is really fustrating
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Was on late last night so I also have the old cap. Blizz pls
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Really annoying. Friend who is like 300 points lower than me has a higher cap because his is with the new cap. ):
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
yeah...wouldn't mind a fix for this
Reply Quote
Yes, I'm currently the highest rated player on Alliance RBGs with 2472 rating and I don't like the idea of a random bug stopping me from being rewarded for the hard work, time, and energy I've put in and keeping me from getting the gear everyone else has.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Same happened to me. UNCOOL.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
i was logged in yesterday at 1-2 am. does this means i wont get the new increased point cap?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
11/06/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Yangaa
i was logged in yesterday at 1-2 am. does this means i wont get the new increased point cap?

if you logged on after points rolled over and before maintenance servers went down then you are out of luck my friend
Reply Quote
It depends on your timezone Yangaa. If you logged on after the conquest point reset and before the down time, then you will get the bug.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]