Searching for someone..

89 Blood Elf Paladin
I've been looking high and low for a while now, but I was wondering if anyone had seen Shorok in the last few years. Or anyone else from the old days of Senpai Taku and the like.
Edited by Mataru on 11/6/2012 8:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The names aren't familiar.

Do you have alts or other names they may have played on? I, for example, would be better known by Vanilla players as Tenkutsu or Ginzo in BC ---> Cataclysm.

Or perhaps even guild affiliations? Some people do exist, just as other names and sometimes are difficult to find with just one name to give.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Haven't seen Shorok around since early Wrath, at least, if we're thinking of the same person. Last I heard, he changed servers.

Many of the Horde RPers are affiliated with Pox, La Belle Morte, and The Kingdom of Quel'Thelas these days; someone there may have heard something more recently. There are social RP events Saturday and Sunday evenings in Silvermoon, and several of them have played since BC.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
Since some old people might be looking in this thread, has anyone seen Ipyro?
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you for your replies. Shorok used to be a member of an old guild called Senpai Taku. With affiliations to Ishamael, Riftkin, and several others.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Riftkin sounds familiar. But anyways I wish you luck in finding them. There's a few people I myself would like to say hello to from the old days.

I've only managed to find one out of the huge list.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]