Brotherhood of Shadow Raid Recruitment

90 Blood Elf Paladin
The Brotherhood of Shadow is a family friendly guild with a light to medium raiding style and schedule. We maintain a balance between fun and progression and welcome all players that can meet expectations with regards to teamwork, attendance and performance.

Teamwork
•We freely share knowledge and help others with their game play
•We listen more than we speak
•We are candid and honest with each other

Attendance
While real life events can sometimes get in the way of scheduled game play, it is expected all reasonable efforts will be taken to inform your raid leader if you are unable to attend or will be late. With that understanding a 90% attendance record must be maintained to hold your spot.

Performance
•We value each other's time and do not make others wait for us
•We are prepared for raids with the appropriate knowledge, supplies and equipment
•We remember that we are here to play and have fun
•All damage and healing numbers must be met
•Threat management and mitigation by all roles must be actively attained

Currently we have two raid groups on the edge of their first pull in Mogu’Shan Vaults and each group is missing a role or two. Both groups run two days per week for two hours.

Tuesday and Wednesday
5pm - 7pm (PST)

Friday and Saturday
5pm – 7pm (PST)

The Tuesday group is in need of a Shaman healer (a dps offspec would be helpful but not required) Also requiring a third tank to rotate with the established two we have.
The Friday group is in need of a Tank and a Melee dps (they have a Death Knight tank at the moment).

Any questions can be asked here or you can add my battle tag Shalldar#1529 and seek me out in game.

Thank you for your time and consideration
BoS
Edited by Shalldar on 11/13/2012 8:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
11/06/2012 10:53 PMPosted by Shalldar

what does this even mean? im not hating but i am confused what this phrase means.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
11/07/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Kerrath

what does this even mean? im not hating but i am confused what this phrase means.

It means they want tanks who can tank and DPS who know when and how to unload cooldowns on mobs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
i would like humans that can breathe
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
This is clearly a Horde guild. The only humans they want are the non-breathing sort.
Edited by Monk on 11/7/2012 11:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I would have pegged Kerrath for preferring the mouth-breathing sort. :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
if i wanted mouth breathers in my raids id have stuck to playing on roleplaying servers
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
11/08/2012 12:44 AMPosted by Kerrath
if i wanted mouth breathers in my raids id have stuck to playing on roleplaying servers

How dare you make such generalized statements!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]