*STAND ALONE COMPLEX* recruiting for core!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello. We are Stand Alone Complex. Contrary to the name we like to work together to achieve A common goal: Progress through content and get shiny loot while maintaining a fun and friendly atmosphere. We are a second core group that has branched off into our own guild and we want to make great things happen. Most of us are 6/6 MV and ready to start heroics and or HoF.

*Raid Times are Tues and Wed 7-10:30 P.M. server time. We ask you to be on time and prepared for the raid. We will provide food buffs and flasks when possible. All help and donations are appreciated of course. If you don't think you can make it to the raid times please do not sign up for the core team. We understand real life emergencies do come up and ask for a simple heads up in game if you can't make the raid.

If this sounds good to you feel free to whisper or send an in-game mail/tell to me Brandorex, or any officer online at the time.
Edited by Brandorex on 11/7/2012 8:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Looking for skilled ranged dps mostly
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
479ilvl lock on Newplayer server >< need a guarantee'd raid spot so i can server xfer outta here. would like to progress into heroics.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I would like to talk to you in game. Feel free to add my battletag bear#1286
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
still looking
Reply Quote
80 Pandaren Mage
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump. Looking for a healer and or lock. starting HoF.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
update. still looking for a lock and a rogue or monk dps.
Reply Quote
80 Pandaren Mage
still looking
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump. Need holy pally, shadow priest and possibly hunter. Fun guild looking to round out the team :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
stilling looking for classes above
Reply Quote
80 Pandaren Mage
bumping
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump. We really want to progress!! Let's make this happen. Need holy pally and a couple dps. Warlock spriest dk hunter preferred
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
is blackrock dying or what?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Ghost in the shell?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]