LF Raiders (experienced players)

83 Undead Warlock
Jubei'thos based Guild is looking for 2 DPS and 1 Tank to join Core team.

We are experienced raiders and are looking for dedicated members to help PROGRESSION into Hardmodes. We raid 3 nights a week and though we dont class ourselves as "Hardcore" we do want to full clear raids in current content and work on hardmodes ASAP.

Raids start at 9:00PM server and end at 12:00AM server. Raid days are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday. We will be raiding MV and HOF.

100% attendance is NOT required but you must be willing to come at least 80-90% of the raids monthly.

• Raiders must have:
  • Previous raid experience in OTHER EXPANSIONS and raid content.
    Be prepared to wipe numerous times on progression boss encounters.
    Have maxed profession and be able to supply there own raid Flasks and food.
    The initiative to learn and research encounters before turning up to raid nights.

MOST importantly all raiders are expected to KNOW and MAINTAIN to the best of there abilities, what ever ROLE you are expected to be performing in the raid. This means, for DPS, that you know all your Specs. and the rotations they require. so that you can use every edge an encounter presents. Not interested in hunters that will only play as marksman. or warlocks that only play Demonology. Tanks must have an offspec as DPS that can pull ATLEAST , the average damage for that class' Spec.

If you can meet these requirements please let us/me know here or contact me ingame on my characters Goodapollo (main) or Zulapollo (alt) via Private message or Ingame Mail. or alternatively PM Vindicayte (or Xandalilith[alt]) for info.
    Edited by Myxxo on 11/7/2012 7:46 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Shaman
    15 hour raid, 3 days a week - I'd say that would cut down on demand, wouldn't you Jelly? :P
    **9:00PM - 12:00AM** I think is what you meant to put.
    Reply Quote
    83 Undead Warlock
    qq
    Edited by Myxxo on 11/8/2012 8:28 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    83 Undead Warlock
    9PM -12AM server **
    Reply Quote
    83 Undead Warlock
    dd
    Edited by Myxxo on 11/8/2012 8:28 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Hunter
    You guys still mad?
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Warrior
    Like if you cried. ;(
    Reply Quote
    83 Undead Warlock
    its been addressed. refrain from talking to each other. thanks. please leave this thread alone.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Hunter
    If you could explain what Jelly has actually done to you guys to gain such hate, it'd probably make a lot more sense what has occured here.
    Reply Quote
    83 Undead Warlock
    No. thats all over Acrosis. take it some where els. k thanks
    Reply Quote
    83 Undead Warlock
    Still Looking for 2 Ranged DPS and 1 Tank

Hunter warlock or Boomkin are optimal.

looking for any class of tank except a DK
    Edited by Myxxo on 11/9/2012 12:02 AM PST
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]