[H] <Who is John Galt?> 25 man LF raiders

90 Troll Mage
Updated recruitment needs.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
much respect for not giving in to the 10 man curse, dealing with 9 other nutcases is hard enough.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Need hunters. Going to DE the next Taoren, the Soul Burner that drops for us.

Loshan, Terror Incarnate also almost got disenchanted. Leggings of the Shadowy Protector is going to rarely played off specs.
Edited by Fayenoor on 12/7/2012 10:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I know you guys want those phat lootz.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
still looking for raiders. Apply at www.whoisjohngalt.enjin.com
Edited by Brotherbear on 12/11/2012 11:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Still looking for hunters.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Oh, so tempting.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Still looking for some deeps and a competent Disc priest.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Can I raid in pvp gear?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Writing to respond to Troid in Guild recruitment he posted a reply to my thread with contact info putting a Battletag. I opened a ticket cause I can't add battletags so if you guys are interested in a fury warrior send realid at sedaramon@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
01/02/2013 06:11 PMPosted by Monchon
Writing to respond to Troid in Guild recruitment he posted a reply to my thread with contact info putting a Battletag. I opened a ticket cause I can't add battletags so if you guys are interested in a fury warrior send realid at sedaramon@yahoo.com

Will send you in game friend request later tonight when I get home.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Updated recruitment needs--

• Blood DK or Prot Warrior/Paladin (LF Tank)
  • Mage(competent with any spec)
  • Windwalker DPS Monk with Brewmaster OS
  • DPS DK with optional Blood OS
  • Hunter
  • Rogue
  • DPS warrior (prefer SMF)

LF a rogue (high priority)
Edited by Fayenoor on 1/4/2013 8:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
You guys don't need mages you have Fay and Sub rocking the meters......bump for a guild i have seen on this server since midnight and them where battling it out back in the day.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
01/09/2013 09:06 AMPosted by Emerie
You guys don't need mages you have Fay and Sub rocking the meters......bump for a guild i have seen on this server since midnight and them where battling it out back in the day.

Thanks, but we still need a third mage. Galt has always had 3 mages in our 25 man team.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Multiple people on this server want to see active 25mans up and running again. One way to do that is to actually join a 25man, and show people that it is still a very fun competitive way of raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
01/21/2013 11:08 AMPosted by Brotherbear
Multiple people on this server want to see active 25mans up and running again. One way to do that is to actually join a 25man, and show people that it is still a very fun competitive way of raiding.

agreed, and since ive made the swap from 10 to 25 25 is my preferred raid size
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I might be interested in joining your raid group. My primary spec is fire as it is pretty universal. I have been focusing on PvP for the past 2 months though. But i know most of the MoP raids and tactics.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
This sounds extremely attractive....... Too bad Im ally or I would take you guys up on a tank role.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]