Bad Example Is NOT Recruiting

90 Tauren Shaman
<Bad Example> is gone!

Was fun while it lasted, but the death of this server is all but imminent. With that, we are leaving here with heavy hearts (I Have been here personally since the beginning of this server), but knowing we lasted as long as we could.

Good Luck to the ones that remain!
Edited by Kinettik on 12/31/2012 6:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Friendly Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Bump for MSV Cleared! 13 pulls on Elegon, 8 pulls on Will.

By far the lowest total on the server!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
FBI
You raid on saturday afternoons?.... odd
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Yep. Its relaxed. Plus, we have a kid who lives in Italy who cant raid on weekdays, timezone and all.

With that said, not too bad for the 12 TOTAL hours we've raided this x-pac, no?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I guess it was too much to expect you to understand reading comprehension, but here, I can make it simple.

We've only raided 3 total times this x-pac (started 3 weeks back) for a total of 12 hours. We have less pulls on every boss kill than any other guild by a long shot.

Of course were behind, we started a month after everyone else and several hundred pulls fewer, yet, we are only one boss kill behind overall.

I get that you need some sort of recognition since there is no one left on this server to swoon over you, but you've know for some time now, I'm not the one to give it to you. You can say what you will, everyone knows what this is..... You aren't the great troll you once were.
Edited by Kinettik on 11/26/2012 9:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/26/2012 09:56 PMPosted by Kinettik
the great troll you once were.

That made me laugh. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
11/26/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Massacre
the great troll you once were.

That made me laugh. Thanks.

you're cute.
Reply Quote
Look at the Zapple kid still go at it. Don't you have better !@#$ to do than act like a complete retard on the forums and in trade chat? Go be a good rogue and go open up some lockboxes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Your analogy is flawed, but its ok.

We are behind ONLY because we started over a month late. No other reason. Neglect the fact all you like, but it matters. It may not matter to you, but I sure as hell would rather join a guild, that downs content at a faster rate, in less hours played per week.

So yeah, again, we're behind for now, that's what happens when you start your raid over a month after the competition.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
FBI
No, it's not the only reason. I understand where you're coming from, however, you can't prove that you'd be ahead of everyone if you had the same amount of time due to now knowing if you would have problems with certain bosses. See, you'er 1/6 HoF right? Fluffy is 2/6. How can you say you'd be further than them if you started earlier? You don't know if you'd start wiping repeatedly on the second boss. You just can't tell what the future has planned. All you're saying is you'd do something faster and further than someone else before you even do it. All anyone can really look at is the present, since the pass doesn't matter and you can't predict the future. So right now, in the present.... you're behind. I mean sure you can tell yourself "It's because we started late" but while still being behind... you really can't prove that.

Either way, world ranking standing: you're behind Fluffy Kitten Stompers, not saying you won't pass them. you might, probably will. but at this current time, which is all that matters.... yes, you're behind.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
sweet story
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
FBI
Another week down and lets check the standings!:

http://www.wowprogress.com/search?q=drak%27tharon+

FLuffy Kitten Stompers in the lead
followed by Dog !@#$ters Inifnite Authority
followed by Rapila Carrying Hardcore Mutiny
then lowly Bad Example.

Come on lads, get it going.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Aww, Zapple cares!!!

Anyways, not as if it matters, but, we did no progression run this week as we were without our off-tank and both healers. So, we pug'd a couple and brought in a fresh 90 still in some greens and just cleared previous bosses.

If you look next week, you will see the same thing, since again, we will be missing people, and currently have no bench to fill from (Kinda hard to find decent players to sit and fill in once a month).

But, I can assure you, when we get back to it, we will do it more efficiently then those above us, then who knows, come January, when peoples schedules level out, we may just decide to try.....

You did see what happened last Tier when we actually raided, and tried to push progress right?? No one came close. But, you will dismiss that too, and its ok. We still love you.
Edited by Kinettik on 12/2/2012 8:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
FBI
I'm just trying to help your recruitment thread buddy. Informing everyone where you currently rank and where they can find themselves at if they do decide to apply. :)
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Bump for a new year, looking to find a couple people before we decide to transfer out as well....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Bump for goodbye!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
FBI
I don't think anyone wanted to join anyways..... No need to tell us you're not recruiting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]