Bad Example Is NOT Recruiting

90 Human Paladin
Yep..
saw you guys dropped of the guildox ranks.

Good Luck
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
12/31/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Xlordzapple
I don't think anyone wanted to join anyways..... No need to tell us you're not recruiting.

Don't be mad because you got rejected years ago. We got some great people from this server in the last few weeks... though, as always, people don't show up for raids.

Bleeding Hollow will be a great new start. I know a bunch of people from DT are going there, I hope to see more follow.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
FBI
Why in hell would I ever want to play with mediocre !@#$ters who couldn't get a server first until every single buff and nerf was put into the game?.....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
12/31/2012 11:53 PMPosted by Xlordzapple
Why in hell would I ever want to play with mediocre !@#$ters who couldn't get a server first until every single buff and nerf was put into the game?.....

I don't know what you mean...maybe you need to learn how to use Google. Either way, you tell me? It was your application that was laughed at/deleted.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/01/2013 12:36 AMPosted by Massacre
Either way, you tell me? It was your application that was laughed at/deleted.

Hehe...fun
hehe
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
11/09/2012 09:37 PMPosted by Kinettik
With that, we are leaving here with heavy hearts

Sad to see you go.

Are you all leaving or just Core?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
It was the core, but a few other active players came as well. We still have people here, alts and such, but no one that raids anymore.
Reply Quote
45 Orc Shaman
Sykesville #1
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Lol, Koalas.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]