Sunday "Alt" raid. MV Full clear.

90 Pandaren Hunter
We are looking for more people for a weekly sunday "Space People Alt raid".
Must know all fights in MV.
Approx 4pm server (5pm EST).

We are currently in need of ranged dps, a dps with a healing offspec. We also could use a full time healer and tank.

Our plan is to spend 2-3 hours weekly in relevant content (Starting with MV, eventually moving onto HOF and TOES) and clear what we can in that time.

We expect any raider in these runs to be ready with consumables (flask, pots) and to know the fights. Gear is secondary as long as you can do your job.

Please feel free to contact me in game "Functional" or contact "St". Alternatively if you do not see us online, feel free to ask a member if we're on an alt.

Thanks Maelstrom!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
i will join on my spriest if u still has a spot
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Provided I don't wake up 10 minutes before the raid I will inform him you want to come.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I could probably drag my resto druid along if I actually wake up at a normal hour next time, if you still need one of them healer-type things.
Edited by Davethediva on 11/13/2012 2:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Is this group still going on weekly?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Pst functional in game if you want to know, he doesn't check the forums often.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
sorry, havent been checking the forums as much as i should be.
Please ask St, Sigma, Vigirous or Gukthar if you do not see me, Functional, online.

Sundays, 4pm(ish) start time. 2-4 hours to get done whatever we can.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Run and save yourselves!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]