Not so sure about this

90 Troll Priest
But here it goes anyway...

I have a very long and tangled history with this game/server/class so I won't bore you with all the details but suffice to say I've been playing forever (read vanilla). I won't say I'm a perfect player but I'm definitely not terrible either.

Basically I'm looking for a home. I like to play with adults who have set raiding goals and know how to reach them. It seems most guilds have a million priests, haven't quite figured out where they all came from but anyway...please have a spot for me on the raid team as an atonement healer.

I'm available weeknights from 6-11PM EST (I'd push it to 11:30 from time to time but not a minute longer). I'm often around on weekends but I would not be reliable Fri-Sun for raiding purposes. I should also note I've been horde since the beginning and I won't faction change. Obviously since I'm posting here I'm prefering this server.

If you're looking for a healer during those times and your guild isn't full of jerks I'd love to talk to you anytime I'm online. :)

PS If you are or knew any of the following people it's possible we played together and then I'd enjoy chatting about "the good old days".
Rixis, Mentacide, Koralis, Jho, Whitekong, Deviator, Ujave, Dorcheal, Snugglekitty, Backflip, Mambak, Mambakia (Beeka), Irkath, Ynosean, Kainratsu...ok this is getting long now so I'll stop here.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Vouch for an amazing priest!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
/hugs for uddercup
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Good luck :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Thanks sweetie. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
You're welcome! :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
11/11/2012 10:17 AMPosted by Rielleir
It seems most guilds have a million priests, haven't quite figured out where they all came from but anyway.

Exactly how I feel, lol.

Wish you luck though! I ran with you once on my holy paladin like 2 or 3 weeks ago, one of the nights we had to pug.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
All of the priests on this server are awesome though.

Well at least the ones in this topic.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Hey! Stop telling people how great all the other priests are...
Boy good help is hard to find. :P

PS ty Lollipop, Imma need it!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Back to the top for awesome priests!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
12/01/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Uddercup
Back to the top for awesome priests!

Purple snarf ^

:) ...BUMPED FOR PURPLE SNARF /HUG
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Still on the look out for that perfect fit. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Still looking!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Seems like there are absolutely no guilds on there that stop raiding by 11. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]