The Final Patrol ((OOC2))

90 Night Elf Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794980537

First OOC

Please remember.

No fighting.

Meep gets mad.

She just might shoot you with a giant tank!

:D
Edited by Cøron on 11/12/2012 1:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
yay fighting for teh kittehs:3
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
jeez, this happened way too quickly.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
11/11/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Istella
It's cool for me. I was doing my best to describe the shamans' ability thunderstorm (the annoying aoe knockback.) I was thinking it would be mostly lightning and thunder based on it's in-game animation, but given that the spell was half-finished I can see it having some unexpected side effects.

That's pretty much how I understood it. All is well then. Night'
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Einherjar, you're in the same boat as Virella essentially, it's a good boat. :P It's the, you are an unstable, violent killing machine that everyone hates, and Vimmi will adopt the point-at-the-enemy-and-shield-eyes approach. :P

I will post tomorrow probably, I've had a misery of a day and I cannot wait for it to be over.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
Short post is short. I just wanted to give a little insight into Kreska's thought process. (i.e. What the hell is that crazy gnome thinking?!)
:P

Edit:
And if Lynara threw Ein under the bus, then Kreska got in behind the wheel and jumped the curb to run him down with it. xD
Edited by Istella on 11/12/2012 9:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
So, how long you guys going to let ein talk about how much he hates the horde and talk about stuff he doesen't want them to know before you point out the other horde scout you guys caught, who is sitting on a rock alone not far away, overhearing everything he says?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Hey Istella, not sure if the "Horde scout/Twilight cult" line was in character or not, but, you know... sleeper agents. Let's just say that Ein is a very paranoid individual. Er, individuals. Conglomeration of individuals?

You know what I mean.

And Gar, to be fair, Ein doesn't hate the Horde or Alliance so much as he feels no loyalty to either one, which means that either one is fair game. I mean, he pulled a gun on an Alliance officer towards the start of this thread.

Also.

And if Lynara threw Ein under the bus, then Kreska got in behind the wheel and jumped the curb to run him down with it. xD

Which, of course, means that Ein is going to come back with a battle tank at some point in the future for the both of them. :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
11/12/2012 11:03 AMPosted by Turle
I don't know what exactly is going on over here but I wouldn't assume that you're some special snowflake.
Says the gnome to the 6'7 deathknight.
Reply Quote
64 Blood Elf Priest
At his point in time, I am glad I got Syd out of there, I suppose we should notice the warlock and the rogue at some point and investigate. But Sydric would not dare. Marasalle might do it, but she is concerned about Adrian.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Warrior
11/12/2012 01:53 PMPosted by Rukurgan

Turle "Honey Badger" Sparkshield does not afraid of anything. Screw "Turtle", I've found my new nickname.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
11/12/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Turle
Turle "Honey Badger" Sparkshield
lol
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
11/12/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Turle

Turle "Honey Badger" Sparkshield does not afraid of anything. Screw "Turtle", I've found my new nickname.

It's so cute when gnomes think they're more than mildly threatening.

Also, I shall get a post up tomorrow. Not sure what to make of it, but the situation is of my own devising, so sucks be to me.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
11/12/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Seyl
Wait til Meep kneecaps your dark ranger. :P
Edited by Istella on 11/12/2012 3:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
11/12/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Istella
Wait til Meep kneecaps your dark ranger. :P

Meep isn't actually a gnome. Meep is Godzilla in disguise.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Short, creppy post, but hey, I'm busy this afternoon and tomorrow. I might not be able to post until Thursday.
Reply Quote
64 Blood Elf Priest
Uh huh...it's ok..Syd does not need to hog the limelight, in fact he is perfectly ok hiding out of the way and tossing heals around. He has been known to toss some small pain spells to help in final moments of a tough boss. but mostly he just heals.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Oh dear Gaream. :P You're about to receive a very, very unhappy Gnome fist to the face. :P :)

I wont be posting tonight probably, but when I can post, if it hasn't been resolved already, you'd probably be murdered for threatening Meep. xD
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Mage
Well I pick the oddest times to show up.

Also gar no offense is meant in Varon's statement, he's just the kind of type to use the truth a bit more bluntly then others. The kind of person who'd answer "Yes" in total deadpan to the question "does this dress make me look fat?"

Also I need to start keeping up more. My school is like a time consuming monster that is always hungry. :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I posted.

Angry Lia is Angry.

And Perfy and Core are Perfy and Core.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]