The Final Patrol ((OOC2))

85 Night Elf Druid
yeah I don't rp in game, I am not too good staying in character, except on forums, but forum rp to me is like multiple people writing a book together, but thats just me:P
Reply Quote
I love the idea of the sha personaly, but there is one I feel they missed, the sha of greed. Would be great fun rp'ing that out with my goblin (I had to change to goblin rp in game when I race changed) Think about it, how much evil and such is driven by greed? Quite a bit, I think. Maybe it will come in another patch? (Srug)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/10/2012 09:40 PMPosted by Gaream
I love the idea of the sha personaly, but there is one I feel they missed, the sha of greed. Would be great fun rp'ing that out with my goblin (I had to change to goblin rp in game when I race changed) Think about it, how much evil and such is driven by greed? Quite a bit, I think. Maybe it will come in another patch? (Srug)

you gonna go that route how much evil is caused by lust, frankly I understand the reason behind not putting such a Sha in the game, but there were quite a few Shas they could have used, frankly they should have just gone the seven deadly sins route. Perhaps change lust to something more family friendly don't know what, but meh doesn't really matter, I am not a big fan of the Sha myself, because as far as I know they will all be killed, and not resealed lore wise could be wrong, but if they are killed off doesn't really make much sense to me *shrug*
Edited by Sammuroth on 12/10/2012 10:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Yeah, I managed to burn myself out on dailies too. Makes getting in character a bit difficult when you just don't want anything at all to do with Warcraft for a few days @_a
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Some people are in such a hurry they just want to get geared and raid. I just want to rp. I am leveling slowly and enjoying the different quests and exploring. Sure wish I could find someone to level with my priest or my mage though. Squishy is bad, without a little backup I die a lot.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
well when you are in a guild that wants to raid you kinda have to hurry and get geared, and I also don't like doing LFD because I have extremely bad luck with it, and always get jerks>_<
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Nice work Jera, inspiring! I may have to shift some of Mara's magic to a shield over us if the Twilight dragons decide to fight back? Hmmm let me see... Meep better get to posting! We need more inspiration!
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Yea it was ok, i wanted to try and do something with demonic spellwork, but decided against it. What i would like to do though is enslave a molten giant, ala water elementals, and have it smash down the front gate. But i didnt no if that would be ok with meep, didnt no if i would have the power to do that, and im sure it would piss off our resident shaman greatly :)
Reply Quote
I'm still in the process of moving, :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Element flavoured popsicles?

I'll admit I giggled.
Reply Quote
Oh Jeramayan, you're fine. :) Do whatever. I couldn't care less anymore. (That's not a bad couldn't-care-less, it's more of a... lazy-I-am-having-fun-regardless couldn't-care-less). Just no summoning Archimonde.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I'll tickle out a post. When is the bounding being initiated, or has it already? Couldn't quite tell.
Reply Quote
I'm good at the obscure thing. :P

It's happening, has been happening, as much as you think is necessary. :P
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Roger that.

Hopefully that works, Meep. If not I can edit. If you want Adrian to repair the arm, just let him know IC what exactly needs repairing.
Edited by Dristis on 12/13/2012 12:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Brain and time still not co-operating on this hyjal post /sigh.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Time to stomp on a troll...or a gnome masquerading as a troll...anyway, I did a dislike, I think someone did a report. I know these things happen, its sad they cannot think of something better to do on a forum.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Yeah I reported him... hopefully when the moderators come back from hiding they'll delete that troll post.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
\ o / Posted!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
short and not that well done, but unfortunately just nothing to really get my creative juices flowing right now, so I apologize for the crappy post:(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Basically a couple cultists snuck behind the patrol and tried to ambush the healer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]