The Final Patrol ((OOC2))

posted. just to clarfy, gar is not actively threating you guys in the begining, he is simply giving an example of what a threat from him WOULD sound like
Reply Quote
64 Blood Elf Priest
(watches Gaream furiously backpedal as his character slowly falls out of his picture...)

Looks like you have the full spotlight now, I suggest passing the buck...isn't there a loose warlock hanging out close by?

(pours another cup of tea)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yea, gonna wait for Turle to post (If he even does) before I post again.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Yeah...

Ein and Abaddon have a really high opinion of their own abilities.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Don't know how anyone could say they got a read on Sam's ability when he didn't really do anything:P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
11/13/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Sammuroth
Don't know how anyone could say they got a read on Sam's ability when he didn't really do anything:P

That's just it: he spent the entire fight cowering in a corner from their point of view. So they figure that that's about what will happen in the future.
Reply Quote
ya, just so you guys know, gar flip floping and whatnot with what he is saying is entirly on purpose, he really has litte to no experence with negotating treatys with large groups of people, since he is usualy just the guy told to go stab other leaders to death, so he is out of his element to say the least
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
@Sam, no one is telling you anything IC that would indicate we know what he is doing. All we are doing is OOC, and warning you that should your possession by a demon become evident, there will be consequences. That is why there is an OOC thread and the IC one. There is a separation for a reason.

If you see anyone in the IC thread calling out, "Sam the druid is a demon", then you can worry about how we know that. As long as you keep the thing hidden, IC, we have no way of knowing. It is just a way for anyone to help OOCly for you to stay alive IC. Does that make sense?

And yes Ein, I can see that very clearly. Your intertwined characters are interesting, as long as it is just his/their IC opinion of his power. I think you are doing great!

I can make Marasalle the epitome of arcane elite and using the pendent she wears as a way to outshine everyone, but I choose not to. She gets tired and worn out, she has her faults, she is also a wanted criminal. But she is not flaunting that information. In fact she is right now very uncomfortable with a Forsaken warrior sitting in her camp. Normally a bit reclusive, she is starting to feel a bit nervous.

I am trying very hard to fit in with all this wondrous writing. You are all amazingly creative. I made Sydric purposely kind of an underdog, but his ability to heal will hopefully make him some friends when the time comes. He trips over stuff, he jumps to conclusions, and sometimes butts in when he is not needed, but he tries. Am I overdoing the lost puppy angle? I will allow him to use some Shadow, when we actually start fighting. How much and how effective it is will depend on what happens to everyone else.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Well I understand what you are saying, but Ein answered my question in his last post he said they glimpsed Sam's abilities, but I understand what he meant now:P

And don't worry as I said except for that incident with the scuffle earlier, right now Sam can suppress the Demon fine. In fact with what I had Sam do the Demon prolly won't make another huge appearance like he did.
Edited by Sammuroth on 11/13/2012 8:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
I had duty yesterday and plan on posting tonight. Just on a lunch break. But, before I do, I have a few questions/concerns before moving forward.

I know we have quite a few authors involved in this "event" and I understand how this can cause some confusion. Now, Meeps, did Vimmi walk away from Ruk? I want to respond to your post but I'm wondering if I will get a response from her in turn or will it be addressed later? I know you're responding to alot of content, but, we'll post at your pace during these times as needed.

11/13/2012 07:19 PMPosted by Einherrjar
A translucent, red man with flames flickering up and down his body appeared just behind Rukurgan a second later.
And is this supposed to be Abaddon's human form or???
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
11/14/2012 08:26 AMPosted by Rukurgan
And is this supposed to be Abaddon's human form or???

Yep. Of course, the only other person in the Patrol who's seen Abaddon so far is Adrian, and he was in a PTSD-induced flashback at the time. So Abaddon is a complete unknown. Which, hypothetically, mean's that Ruk wouldn't be aware of Abaddon's involvement in that little hiccup earlier.
Reply Quote
I understand that much. Ruk doesn't even know Ein's name, much less Abaddon's existence. So, what exactly happend, did he sort of materialize there? Is he a solid form from what Ruk can tell or more incorporeal?

edit: and where is Ein standing during this moment? since Ruk is standing a good distance from the main group and out of earshot.
Edited by Rukurgan on 11/14/2012 10:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Ruk and anyone else will be able to see some distorted scenery behind Abaddon, so he's fairly see-through. And Ein is standing a off to the side and away from the main group.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
Ever get that annoying moment when you know you should post something, but writer's block gets in the way?

It's a good job my character's not actually there yet. -_-
Reply Quote
Posted.

I'm actually surprised it hasn't hit me yet, Seyl.

Disregard my last question, Meep. I think I just couldn't focus earlier. I managed to write around your post.

And, in case you haven't already noticed there Ein, Ruk can be pretty dense in some ways. So, it's not that he won't interact with him, or anyone for that matter, you just have to be more.....simple? lol ;)
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
Working on a reply. Hopefully I'll have it finished before I leave for work tonight. Kinda busy right now so I'm multitasking.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Oh god tiny crappy post is tiny and crappy
Reply Quote
Alright, you can expect a post from me tomorrow morning. I'm hoping to move it along as soon as possible, so I might start moving us out with the post. Or at least organising us, getting us on our feet and stuff.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
Posted finally. It's kind of... I don't know, I feel like it could have been better. I had some good ideas, but it feels like they got warped since I had to wait so long between starting and finishing it. I should have made notes. :/

Anyhoots, at least I have my response up if Ruk wants to squeeze in an answer before Meep gets us moving.

*hint**hint* xP
Edited by Istella on 11/15/2012 9:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 03:22 AMPosted by Meep
Alright, you can expect a post from me tomorrow morning. I'm hoping to move it along as soon as possible, so I might start moving us out with the post. Or at least organising us, getting us on our feet and stuff.
I agree, but, I hope not before Ruk gets some face time with Vimmi. I'm sure gaream, and the other new arrivals may want some closure to their arrival, as well.

I'm sure we can wrap it up between Ruk and vimmi in 1-2 posts. Pretty much, I'll write up a shorter post responding to Kreska and arriving at vimmi's tent, then i assume it'll be something along lines of "wtf ruk?" And I'll respond with something like "this is wtf. wtf spannershield?" Then swiftly followed by "this is wtf ruk. let's gtfo of here." That sounds about right.

But, I can understand if your stressed for time that we don't want to keep the others waiting for the new arrivals to settle in and want to move the story forward. I'm fine either way. Just asking =)
Edited by Rukurgan on 11/15/2012 8:39 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]