The Final Patrol ((OOC2))

85 Night Elf Druid
ok posted, Sam is up, and talking to Lynara which should be obvious:P
Reply Quote
short post is not as short as i originally intended.

duty again tomorrow. won't be able to post till this weekend.
Reply Quote
Don't worry Gaream, you're free to report back to your commanders, :P You aren't kicked out of the thread or anything, we'll be pushing the front soon and you can rejoin the patrol or fight with the Horde.
Reply Quote
LOL, love the flamethrower. minor qustion, what exactly did your undead warlock (forget her name and too lazy to go look it up) do? just wondering for when I rp the comanders reaction

will post later, somewhat busy at the moment
Edited by Gaream on 11/15/2012 6:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I think that was Seyl's character, or was it Turle's?

Ok now I am confused, going back to read it.
Reply Quote
Virella isn't a warlock, she's technically a Necromancer, a Blood Mage. :P But yeah, well... lots.

Firstly she's basically a disgrace to humanity, but essentially the big thing she did that has got the Horde and Alliance riled up and earned her the title Desecrator is blasphemy. She, (with assumed help from the more apt in necromancy), raised and forced into her command, the buried ancestors of the Wildhammer. She busted into a Wildhammer burial ground/graveyard(I'm fairly sure they have those), raised the dead, and used them in a big important battle of the Patrol. That didn't go down well.

But, just before you control the Horde Commander too much... the Horde and the Alliance know about the Borean Patrol, they are -very- aware of them. They had a tenuous peace with both of them up until very recently when they pissed off the Alliance. The Horde is mostly paranoid, less than openly hostile (especially since they pissed off the Alliance so much). But yeah, I'm not very good at clarifying, but ask any questions you need.
Edited by Meep on 11/15/2012 8:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Ok posted hope Lyn gets a chance to post befor Meep moves us along:P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
HUR HA, LIA RETURNS.

Mostly because posting on Core was getting boreing....

I got nothing to post, will wait for Meepstar.
Reply Quote
Ruk and I need to have some bro-chats, then we'll be moving out. I advise any offensive spellcasters come join Virella (if maybe -one- non-spellcaster wants to try something cool you can ask to go with Virella too), it's essentially a chance to powergame for a little bit. :P But, regardless of where you are in the battle, you're encouraged to kick butt. :P So, just keep meandering around, have chats and stuff, you wont have many more opportunities for downtime.
Edited by Meep on 11/16/2012 7:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
I think that was Seyl's character, or was it Turle's?

Ok now I am confused, going back to read it.

That was Turle.

I suffer from writer's block currently.
Reply Quote
Don't worry about it Seyl, you're not really amongst the action at the moment, we'll get you into the thick of the thread as we move out though, I'm sure. :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I just want to make booms.
Reply Quote
64 Blood Elf Priest
Oh my, kind of a slow day...not doing much. Where are all the rpers today?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I was busy with military funerals all day.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/17/2012 03:14 PMPosted by Dristis
I was busy with military funerals all day.

That... sucks...

:(
Reply Quote
sorry it took so long, and was so short, but I did not have much to do. also, syl, this is me trying to throw you a bone here, figure it is about time for you to get to the camp, you can easaly bump into gar outside as he leaves
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
All of the funerals I do military honors for so far have been veterans of WWII or Korea. Today's was bad because The guy was a Korean Vet and a firefighter for 30 years. His wife died the week before he did so they were both cremated and buried together. So it was two in one, basically.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Im back and ready for action
Reply Quote
64 Blood Elf Priest
Welcome back, and read up on the thread, a lot has happened, lol.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
ive been keeping up, i just havent been posting, i didnt want to throw my own character into the fray, and i dont have a quasi rp partner for the thread so ive just been sitting and waiting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]