The Final Patrol ((OOC2))

90 Worgen Death Knight
Well, just chilling until Meep gets the battle post up.

Also, does anyone know if this thread is supposed to end right after Grim Batol, or if we go all the way to Deathwing's end?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I think just Grim Batol.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I am waiting on Meep or Lynara to post, where did everybody go:/
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Dristis
I think just Grim Batol.

Wrong! We gonna fight dragon.

Meep will start moving everyone out tomorrow probably, have to talk to Rukurgan but Rukurgan disappeared it seems! :P But, Meep has a huge hangover right now so Meep is not going to post or open both of his eyes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Oh ok, then. I thought it was just Grim Batol.

This is much more exciting, now.
Reply Quote
Wait, what? We are going after deathwing in this rp?

(looks down at his daggers, which look rather small now)

......(insert favored curse word here)
Reply Quote
Don't worry, I have awesome epic plans, I mentioned I took dramatic license with the timeline in this RP, because we'll essentially be going straight from Grim Batol to Deathwing. :P :) It'll be good fun.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
hmm wonder where Lyn is, hope they get to post before Meep moves us out, it seems a few peeps have disappeared, I wonder if it has to do with Thanksgiving being right around the corner for the U.S. I know some people travel to be with family and what not hmmm :/
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
I still have writers block.

This. Sucks. -_-

When the Patrol gets moving I'll post something up because I need to by that point. But I can't promise it won't suck.
Edited by Seyl on 11/20/2012 12:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/19/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Meep
Wrong! We gonna fight dragon.

Low is so dead.

Again.
Reply Quote
short post is actually kind of short this time.

sorry if i was late. it slowed down a bit and i was just waiting to see if ein or istella was going to post.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Gonna fight anotder dwaaaggoonn!

Goonna keel anotder dwwaagggoonn!

rrraaawwwrr!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Short and crappy post but I cant really think of much to do at this time.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
Sorry I've been busy lately with the holiday coming up, and unfortunately it's probably just going to get worse. (12 hour shift on Friday. *sob*)

Unless something else happened that would involve Kreska directly I was mostly planning on waiting til Meep posted us moving before I made another IC post so that I would have something more substantial to write. If he keeps dinking around though I might make a short one just to stay current.
Reply Quote
Alright guys, this accompanies my incoming post. We're still at camp sorta, moving out now, that's just the route we will follow over the next few posts.

http://imgur.com/QnUji

:D

Black line is where Virella goes (you'll understand her detour into the red later!), the colours are just roughly where Alliance/Horde/Twilight camps are littered around. So as the Patrol heads through that channel between the mountains, there'll be camps here and here, it's not a sea of cultists or anything. :P

Also yes, it's supposed to be bad, yes, I know Grim Batol only has one 'l'.
Edited by Meep on 11/20/2012 6:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
11/20/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Meep

For those of us not in the Skype group, I made a quick artistic rendition of this, using Meep's face as a template.

http://i.imgur.com/0K320.jpg

No need to thank me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
For my post I can explain it better through here and maybe try to draw it out on something.
Reply Quote
It was pretty well explained Dristis, :P I understand what you meant.

It is a little different for us because well, we have melee warriors with swords and !@#$, we're not all ranged. :P But it's good, I like the way you roleplay with that element of tactical understanding. Hell, I have at least three of my posters in the military so I get a lot of that. Whereas -I'm- the commander, without the faintest clue of how strategy works.

Maybe that's why Meep's solution always involves explosions...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Hey Meep, just wondering. If I wanted to discuss a potential plotline with you in-game, is there a particular server and/or time that works best?
Reply Quote
72 Blood Elf Mage
11/20/2012 07:19 PMPosted by Jaggo

For those of us not in the Skype group, I made a quick artistic rendition of this, using Meep's face as a template.

http://i.imgur.com/0K320.jpg

No need to thank me.

I have nothing to do with this thread, but I gotta say that made me literally lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]