@NC

90 Blood Elf Mage
Your argument is still, since many guilds are doing it and I don't know anything about mages, it's fine. So there's really no point in continuing which is why I didn't bother responding to that particular post. I mean if you want to exploit to win that's fine, but like I said it ruins the fun of a competition.

As for being butthurt, there really isn't anything to be butthurt about. I care more about mechanics and killing a fight the right way.
Reply Quote
im an awful mage, maybe one day i can be like kanki :c
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm not losing any sleep, don't you worry about me. Just funny you resort to cheating to attempt to kill bosses that is all really.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I never said I was a good mage either, so why don't you try being less of a smart !@#.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Guys truth be told I came home after a long weekend of playing hide and go seek with my bills, and found out my direct tv and Internet were shut off, and to top it off my dog is still retarded. BUT FEAR NOT FELLOW FRIENDS OF SHU'HALO FOR I SHALL RETURN AND LEAD MY GUILD TO THEIR FORMER SPOT OF FAILURE FAR BENEATH YOUR GLORY!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Like I said. You REALLY?REALLY? think we wouldn't kill the boss without a mage? Again, we waited in P1, with whoever got shaped running around and just smacking adds with the 1 button since we didnt want to push the boss. We had SOOOOO many poools, and P2 aint even hard? Oh wow, Drink pools. use 1 on the big explosion, use 2 on our explosion since we have a retarded amount of pools. Oh last phase, we are all basically shaped and do 1m+ with our 1 button.

and No I don't want to exploit to win, I play this game to raid, and that is about it. Get on, raid, get off. When I get skyped that some loser is acting like he just lost an arena match and made a lvl 1 toon on the server, Im actually surprised it comes from Horde side Cryptic, the GM of all people. Makes me wonder what you do with your life if that upsets you so much. It happened, we killed the boss. We got "lucky' apparently in your opinion and "stratigically" brought in a mage since we were like " LOL GUYS LETS BRING A FIRE MAGE SO WE CAN DOWN A NORMAL BOSS AND TRY TO CATCH CRYPTIC, I JUST WANNA BE CLOSE TO THEM IN KILLS AND I WILL DO ANYTHING AMG. BYN MAKE SURE YOU PRETEND YOUR INTERNET IS !@#$ED SO WE HAVE AN EXCUSE WHEN THEY GET ALL MAD SINCE WE KNOW THEY WILL".

Yea, w/e. Stay Horde side, if you get Server first heroic kills, Gratz in advance. You are to leet for us.
Edited by Wickedsoul on 11/11/2012 10:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I never said you used your shaman as an excuse to bring in a mage nor did I state anything about us being better than you. My point was that you allowed the mage to exploit and that is all.
Reply Quote
This thread makes me want to rub icy/hot all over my elephantiasis sized !@#$%^- sack
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
You should rub it onto Shes
Reply Quote
*looks at recount* Omg Cuder, your dps is so high! Maybe we should wipe and stop for the night since you know, you might be .............*looks around* exploiting............ (for the record, I dont even have recount open during the fight, and when I opened it after, I thought it was broken*

But w/e you think in that screwed up mind of yours, I wish you were there tonight instead of Cuder so you could have stopped dps and told us something was wrong, and How ashamed we should be since we ruined our world 1000ths heroic race unknowingly.

BUT, yea, Guess we gotta wait till next week and kill it without a mage so you can get your panties out of a twist. Then again, we might extend so we can see the new raid, so Idk.
Edited by Wickedsoul on 11/11/2012 10:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
wow, wickedsoul replied fast when i said sack. next im going to use nair for my sack and taint.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
You just don't get it, but it's whatever.

Apparently you can't keep a civilized discussion anyways and must always resort to sarcasm.
Reply Quote
Yea, Didn't know civilized convo's included your GM making a level 1 toon, wspering a guildy how we exploited and quickly logging. And then making a thread about it in a fit of borderline crying. W/e you say.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
What he says is his own business. I'm pretty sure I've kept my posts civilized.

11/11/2012 10:43 PMPosted by Wickedsoul
But w/e you think in that screwed up mind of yours

And yours, not so much.
Edited by Kanki on 11/11/2012 11:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
You and your guild are confident in your skill yes? Cryptic was one of my favorite guilds since I started playing in wrath, even though I was alliance I always liked you guys more then TM, until of course when Bronze league came around I saw more and more excuses out of you guys but obviously I can understand things do happen and situations do change.

Either way. You say in the spirit of competition, well we killed the boss, would have killed the boss, and what ever way you look at it he's dead. We are now 1 boss closer to being tied. The competition has never looked better from what I can see. I don't understand the point of this pointless thread. A boss is dead we still have one to go. That is all the end.
Edited by Acici on 11/11/2012 11:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
Pretty sure I posted in this thread because I concluded Rise == of the person who was wspering people all upset. His thread, so I shall post to his standards, if you wanna post to all nice and sweet, more power to you. And hey, I admitted to you have a brain at least <3

Your GM represents your guild anyway, so Really I could care less what you say in here, I only replied just to reply, since most of what you are saying nonsense and repetitive. Could probably make an outline for you of about 2 points you have tried to get across(when speaking to me), and that is about it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I would say what happened during BLA is the same thing that happened to you guys in the last couple of weeks but for a longer period of time. We lost in the end, oh well.

Apparently you think as long as you kill a boss, by whatever means, it'll be "in the spirit of competetion" as long as there is still a little server race going.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
The GM represents the guild as much as any other member does, so you're not doing your guild any favors either, but I would assume you don't care anyways considering the way you go about responding to posts.

I could also make an outline of your 1 point directed towards me, but that wouldn't be much of an outline now would it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
In all honesty I've told my raid lead and team to ignore your progression, why worry about you guys when we can't down heroic feng until what a week or two after you? Wondering if cryptic downed it yet while we are fighting is not the way I like to play. I can't speak for what happened in raid today because I was not there, nor were you guys.

But if I may ask had you guys been put in that situation on your "kill attempt" Would you say, "hey wipe it up something's wrong" as the boss is dieing or would you just look at his percentage and continue to kill the boss?

Also in a sense yeah I do like to kill a boss by any means if that means tellin the dps to stop dpsing to help heal or telling our dps dk to switch to blood presence during heal intensive situations (wicked tells him) then yeah, but that's what I consider any means. I do not condone cheating in any way shape or form.

However if this were cheating don't you think something would have been done the 2nd week of HoF? While guilds attempt to do it on heroic with a race to world first?
Edited by Acici on 11/11/2012 11:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/11/2012 11:23 PMPosted by Kanki
but I would assume you don't care anyways considering the way you go about responding to posts.

Idk, I believe my responses have been OT to what the thread was saying, while you are over here upset about the way I am communicating it. I didn't know you could easily accuse a guild of cheating.
Its like the difference between Man Slaughter and Murder(Ill assume you know, don't let me down). We didnt intend for the mage we brought to pull such crazy numbers. It happened, just like the many forums posts going around different sites asking "wtf is going on with my numbers"
If you used combustion right( I see you were present for yalls kill, but I guess combustion and how it works escapes you), and you guys killed that !@#$ mad fast, I would not be here making a thread and calling you cheaters.
I would probally look it up and see many other posts about it, and be like, damn, blizzard %^-*ed some !@#$ up again.
Idk, yall need to stop looking at things to deeply. Though whoever updates my wow progress profile for me every raid night, Ty I guess.
Edited by Wickedsoul on 11/11/2012 11:33 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]