Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Wether you just reroll a toon or you are new to World of Warcraft, <Passing time> wants you!
We are searching for character from lv 1 to 40 to join our casual pve guild. Why we only recruit low-levels? Simply because we are searching for toons the same levels as us. Because we are tired of guilds that only organize events for level 85+. We want to do some dungeons together, learn our role with people we can talk to and have fun. We use the in-game calendar to schedule events, so you we can know in advance how many people will attend.
Interested, you can try posting here, or message me or the guild leader (Beandots) in game.
Instead of trolling you (which I am very tempted to do), I'm just going to give you some pointers on writing a good ad.
1. ALWAYS make sure to have correct grammar. It makes a good impression on people willing to join your guild.
2. Make sure you don't just have a block of text. If needed, make a list of what your guild is. <Blizzard Mentor Horde>, formerly known as The Covenant, has a very nice looking guild recruitment post. You can check that forum post to see how a good advertisement should look like.
3. You don't want to sound like all the guilds that advertise that they have this, that, and whatever else. You need to make sure your guild stands out. I do want to congratulate you on at least trying a new idea for lower level people. But also there are not many events lower levels can partake in besides dungeons and low level PvP.
4. This one is just a personal peeve right here. You are insinuating that guilds that organize things for level 85+ are bad people because they don't consider lower levels. That's not always.
I wish you luck in finding people for your new endeavor.
Sorry for the offense, I don't think level 85+ are bad person, it's just that they are not interested in organizing lower levels dungeons run, which is normal, they did it a few times and want to do the new content.
I met a few guild recruiters in game, and when I ask them what is the gained-value for me to join their guild, I don't receive much of an answer. A few of them are quite aggressive, I could receive 5 guild invites per hour in the lower levels zone. What's their goal? Having the largest guild ever? Maybe it's because of the 10% extra gold per kill for the guild.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.