378 Shadow Priest LF Raiding Guild

90 Draenei Priest
Hello. I am hoping to find a guild that raids 2 times per week, no Fridays of Saturdays. I really want to find an established guild that has a positive long running history on Duskwood. Although a lot of its about killing bosses, I want a social environment that I can grow with. I am currently 5/6 Mogu’Shan Vaults (normal) and 1/6 Heart of Fear. I have a good amount of experience raiding end game content but looking to dial it back a bit. I am very dependable and maintain a 99% attendance during raids. I put a lot of time in researching my class, current boss strategies, and always come prepared before first pull. I love to help out guild members, either by boosting lower level alts, clearing old content, doing daily quests, and whatever might come up. If you think I might be a good match for your guild, please post a response and I will be in touch. Thanks.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/duskwood/Effers/advanced
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm not sure if you're on now, but I will add you to my list. We are currently doing some recruiting, but I have to talk to my raid leader about it some more. Message either myself or Fek (raid leader) for more information.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Still waiting on a reply from you on our forums.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Is this guy serious? I tried to get him to join this one but all I got was declines, you could have mentioned you wanted a semi-pro raiding guild lol. Ok, even though you were a jerk to me : / I'll still oblige by letting you skip the crappy guilds first. Guilds you should consider that are skilled but go at their own pace : <NutsNlogs>, <Final Stand>, <Pandemic> - they might be dead lol..,<Sisu>,<Fallen Heroes>,<Die Empty>,<Blame Niqui>. As far as those guilds go on progress so far I am not sure, but given their past raid rhetoric I would just presume they are doing the best they can.

If you think you are hot stuff and deserve to be at the front of the race then you should consider : <Spoon> - If they will take you, <Shamhain Hel>, <Zion>.

Who knows you might be good, but let's just hope you aren't another one of those guys who links me their raid finder achieve to get me to invite them to a raid.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Hi,

<Spoon> is not recruiting, you all blow

That is all
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]