Why PvP Servers are the best!

90 Blood Elf Warrior
Tsokin, Ambassador of Rude Town
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Edited by Darkprime on 11/14/2012 4:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
(I do earn my HKs. I kill people by myself, without bias, in PVP zones (wow, you mean PVP happens in contested zones?), and 90% of the time they just run away in Halfhill, like you did earlier.

That is all.)

How is attacking ppl in an inn earning your HK?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
11/14/2012 04:17 AMPosted by Darkprime
How is attacking ppl in an inn earning your HK?

Comments like this are what caused world pvp to die a long time ago.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Your understanding of what world PvP is, is little.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Please, mighty and all-knowing PVP god, do bestow upon the peons of Thunderlord the secret of what world PVP is. Tarren Mill/Southshore from vanilla? Yeah, that's world PVP because it happened in a contested zone. Isle of Quel'Danas? Yeah, that's world PVP as well. It's a contested zone, after all. Oh, wait, I bet you don't count that because it's a zone where people were trying to do daily quests and you didn't earn the kills if you're killing people who are there to do quests. News flash: the fight doesn't have to be fair or expected for it to be considered world PVP.

I find it especially funny that you, a fully PVP geared warrior, ran from me, a DK in PVE gear.

It's okay if you're afraid of me, most sissies are. Say, why don't you ride your girl bike home and put on your sun dress that you love to wear so much? You'll look so pretty.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Look dont be mad cus you couldnt kill someone semi AFK in the Halfhill inn. How about a hug with my pretty little Sun Dress on, would that cheer you up? maybe take you for a ride on my push Bike aswell?
Edited by Darkprime on 11/14/2012 5:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
What an original response. Gosh, you know what would have been funnier or more original than what you said? How about "umadbro?" That's a classic, it really shows how clever and internet savvy you are. Why on earth would you think I'm mad? I enjoy every second of my Halfhill antics and their consequences, such as making people look stupid when they try to call me out.

By the way, you were at the mailbox, and about 2 seconds after I started attacking you, you ran away. You're not "semi-AFK" (how you can be semi-AFK, I don't know; you're probably the type of person who says they "halfway expect" things to happen) if you just choose not to fight someone because you didn't initiate it or start with the upper hand.

Also, I'm still waiting for you to explain to me what world PVP is, since killing people in the world doesn't seem to count.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
11/14/2012 05:00 AMPosted by Barbeaubot
Please, mighty and all-knowing PVP god, do bestow upon the peons of Thunderlord the secret of what world PVP is.

Read peons as "peńis".

No hómo
Edited by Idura on 11/14/2012 7:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Vex
I'm sure nobody will understand my logic - but Bar is right, and I agree with him, even if he is super mean.

My post was meant to entertain, and let people know he was ganking people logging into Halfhil, something many of us don't exactly want to log into.

I don't LIKE this, but I don't have a problem with this, cuz to his point, this is a PvP server, and he has every right to kill each and every one of us as he see fit, whether we think it is fair or not.

If you go to war, you don't get kudos points for waiting for your enemy to pick up a gun before you kill him.

You shoot him in the back while he is running to get it.

When it comes to fairness in matters of war, there usually isn't any. The US's own war on terrorism is a great example. Most of our attacks come in the way of unmanned drones with bombs. Pretty sure the insurgents on the ground aren't yelling out "NO FAIR NO FAIR"
Edited by Partydown on 11/14/2012 11:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This thread is so loose butthole.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Vex
11/14/2012 11:46 AMPosted by Ishkandir
This thread is so loose butthole.

S'go start a new one!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Man i keep double posting in this thread. That's how much i love it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
rude-o-meter is off the charts in here!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
You seem quite Defensive Barbeaubot, you wouldnt want to end up Spell Reflecting yourself into your own Farm would you?

The meaning of Semi AFK. Lets work it out. AFK means Away from Keyboard. Semi means Half. If i was playing the game with 1hand (Phone) that would make me Half away from the Keyboard.

Im quite proud of myself holding you off to check on my farm all with just using my mouse while still chatting to my friend :)

Everyday WoW life.

Im sure you can work out the difference between World PvP and killing AFKers in a glitch up inn.

1 Question i have to ask you. What do you get out of killing people that cant fight back? Do u high five your mates and tell ppl how much you own in WoW? I mean make it challaging for yourself. We could all kill AFKers if we really want to.
Edited by Darkprime on 11/15/2012 1:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

1 Question i have to ask you. What do you get out of killing people that cant fight back? Do u high five your mates and tell ppl how much you own in WoW? I mean make it challaging for yourself. We could all kill AFKers if we really want to.

One question I have to ask you is do you high five your mates and tell them how much you own on the forums?

People have fun in the game however they want. If it's not "Honorable" to you, too bad, deal with it. If someone attacks you while you are "Semi-AFK", then don't Semi-AFK and you wont have to retreat to your farm or the forums (take your pick).

11/14/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Sahara
rude-o-meter is off the charts in here!

I'm tellin you, the more rude, the more loot you get off of extra rolls. Trust me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Man, I take it all back. I feel like I'm saying "What are you, retarded?" to a kid that's actually retarded. I shouldn't even be proud of how much I've made fun of you, because you are actually just that stupid. Guess what: if you're actually at your keyboard, paying attention to what's going on the the game, you're not AFK or "semi-AFK." Just because you can't multi-task, doesn't mean you're some PVP superstar for heroic leaping into a phased area away from a fight.

You really think Halfhill inn is glitched because it's a neutral town that doesn't spawn guards in 75% of it? Like I said, I attack anyone that isn't in the market area of Halfhill (there are even times I death grip people from the marketplace to a spot guards won't aggro me), I don't check to see if they're AFK or not. Most of the people are at the mailbox and just try to run away as soon as I hit them (much like you did). That's what world PVP is on this dead server: killing mass amounts of people that aren't expecting it in an attempt to incite some sort of PVP battle, which hasn't happened thus far. Everyone just runs away.
If you hate what I'm doing this much, you must have really hated Isle of Quel'Danas dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Isle of Quel'Danas and what your doing is 2 completely different things. Firstly IoQ was a zone where ppl had to take reponsiablty for themselfs and there allys as they farm there dailys, thats what the game is about. i loved everyday in IoQ.
An Inn is a place for resting and AFKing (surpose to be a Safe Zone) Blizzards error. But heck i honestly dont even care, its just funny seeing ppl actruly get Defensive.

But i guess if i have anychance of finding you ingame i can just sit in a inn.

He who fights and runs away, may live to fight another day

xo
Edited by Darkprime on 11/16/2012 8:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
11/16/2012 08:46 AMPosted by Darkprime
actruly
gold
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I find the combination of this:
reponsiablty for themselfs and there allys there dailys, thats (surpose to be a Safe Zone)actruly

and this: <Brilliance in a Jar> to be quite humorous, myself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]