[H] <Tribe Guild> 8/14 LF DPS for 25s in SoO

90 Orc Shaman
Tribe (http://www.tribegaming.com) is a very active gaming community; gaming is our passion and our primary pasttime. We play or have played just about every game that's been released: Rift, League of Legends, Guild Wars 2, SW:TOR, TERA, Diablo 3, Final Fantasy XIV, and many more.

Community:
<Tribe Guild> is the WoW Chapter of Tribe Gaming. It is our oldest and most active chapter. Our philosophy is simple: Gaming is our hobby and our love, so we bring together others to join us. Most of our members are working adults in our 20s-30s, but we have some outside that range. Many are married, and we have several couples that play together. We view our members as people, not as toons, and our recruitment focusses on the attitude and personality, not the gear and the meters. We focus heavily on raiding, but it is not a requirement of membership. Many of our long-time members rarely raid, if ever. Most of us know each other on a first-name basis, we have an annual get-together (TribeCon), and some of us have been to guildies' weddings.

Raiding:
While raiding isn't required for membership, those that do commit to it are asked to bring full A++ game. For those that do raid, we aim to remain competitive. We define ourselves as "serious-fun" or "medium-core". Just like playing on an amateur sports team with friends, we enjoy each other's company, but get down to business at game-time. We love learning new fights and mechanics together, teaching newer players, and actively improving upon new strategies - it's who we are. We will not, however, waste our time on those too lazy or dumb to learn. If you like standing in fire and letting the rest of the team carry you, move along please. If, however, you are willing to put in the effort to be an ever-improving player, we're the place for you.

Schedule:
In Tribe, most of us are online nightly because we enjoy it so much, but we understand if you can't make it to every single event or be on daily. We expect you to have your life in order, but realize that emergencies happen. We raid 3 nights per week, for 2.5 hours each night. To maintain full Raider status, thus retaining first dibs on raid spots and gear, we only require 75% attendance over the past 4 weeks. That's 9 raids per every 12.

Info:
  • Server: US-Bloodhoof - Horde
  • Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 7:30pm - 10pm CST
  • Current Progression: 8/14 SoO
  • Loot Method: Loot Council
  • Contact: In-Game: Kroddish -or- RealID: zarnsy@gmail.com -or-BattleTag: Kroddish#1931
  • Needs:
    We'll consider any able player, and if accepted, everybody gets a shot to earn a raid spot. There is no "tenure" or "core spot" in Tribe. We always take the best possible team available. We do not carry people just because they're friendly or related to an officer, for example. (In fact, even our officers have had to sit out on ocassion when having a bad night.) Based on our current raid comp, we have an especial need for skilled dps, and a priest healer. "Tryouts" may be required to gauge skill for raids (but not membership) depending on your class/spec. Our needs can of course change at any time, so please contact one of our Guides to be sure.

Goals:
    We aim to strengthen our 25-person raid team to have Siege of Orgrimmar on a smooth farm, to enter heroics, and down them steadily. We also work to maintain a solid reputation as one of the most mature and progress-oriented raiding guilds on our server. We're one of the few 25-person guilds left on our server, and the top Horde guild overall on our server.

What We Offer:
    Tribe will provide a community in which you can enjoy the company and fellowship of other gamers, "where everybody knows your name". ;-) We share feedback with those looking to learn (current spec, new class, addons, new game, software, etc...) just about anything we know.

Member Testimonials:
    http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?9308-Member-Testimonials

If you have any questions, feel free to whisper me in-game (Kroddish) or message me on our forums (http://www.tribegaming.com/). Hope to hear from you soon!
    Edited by Kroddish on 10/28/2013 8:50 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    Updated for new progress. Could use some ranged dps, Feral Druids, or Rogues. Will consider any skilled dps for the raid team, though. Always welcoming new social members despite your ability/desire to raid.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    Another new kill today. www.tribegaming.com. Come check us out!
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    Bumpity bump for new 2013 progress!
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    Updating for new progress.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    Sent a group in on an off-night and we killed Sha on the first night of attempts. We've got several dps vacancies (especially one that can maintain a reliable tanking offset for possible use) due to some life events preventing some from raiding consistently. Contact me for more info: Kroddish#1931.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    Always have a blast playing with Tribe. On top of doing 25m raids or 2x10m raids, the ability to game in every other chapter with Tribe without an addition application is really great. Love this community and I've been a part of them for the past 3 years!

Feel free to REALID or email me @ Daveschadt@hotmail.com if you have addition inquiries as well as adding Kroddish above.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    Killed some new bosses on heroic tonight. Still have spots to fill, due to kids, jobs, and/or major illnesses. Come join us for some great times!
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    Some of us are getting some nice new kills in heroics. Come join us to get in on the fun of new progress! Just a few more to get right back into 25s!
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    Definitely back into 25s. Need *you* to join us to bolster our raid's DPS. Mainly need melee DPS with strong numbers, ability to obey mechanics, and availability to raid 75%+ of the time.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior
    Hey there, if you still need strong DPS I have my fury warrior, Tagnbag-bloodscalp 490, really looking for a new raid home! Lots of raiding experience and I do my homework, so add me Tagnbag#1314 if you are interested or want to chat.
    P.S. Also have a 481 Holy/Ret pally.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    We're gonna hit 5.2 strong. Come join us to be part of the progression fun!
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    Bump for 1/12 on night #1. Come join us by applying! www.tribegaming.com
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    Dinoface down!
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    Got a few bosses down this week so far in 10. Come join us, and be there for the 25s!
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    Bump Tortos down congrats guys!
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    Just got Megaera down on an off-night. We also just invited some new people. Still have a couple spots open. Visit us at www.tribegaming.com to apply! I could especially use an experienced Holy Paladin.
    Edited by Kroddish on 3/20/2013 11:11 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    We've brought in a few dps. Still could use a couple more, and a Holy Paladin.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    We've got 7 down overall. We'd love to have a little extra oomph in our roster to get 25s on farm. www.tribegaming.com to apply!
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    Primordius down. Looking for skilled players to even out our roster. If you play well and and an enjoyable person, you'll have a great time here.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]