[H] <Tribe Guild> 8/14 LF DPS for 25s in SoO

90 Tauren Warrior
Heck, I'll bump, if only to say you won't regret joining this guild.

Whether you raid or not, the folks here are extremely friendly and love to have a great time!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Yo Bloodhoof. This guild owns. Join in on the fun! If you guys are looking for a new home then Tribe is the thing for you. If you are interested and you see my little Goblin running around. Feel free to ask me any questions!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Due to some members being on summer vacation with their friends and loved ones. Tribe is looking for more able-bodies raiders for our ever progressing team. If you feel you have what it takes feel free to check us out at Tribegaming.com or you can add me on Battlenet at Hopper#1927

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Hey there! You guys still need a rogue HM ToT xp just not with this toon, let me know in game or add my btag brodis669#1510
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Tribe was and still is the best-led guild I have ever been in. It's organization and leadership is that of a real life community and was something that I had never encountered on any game across any platform before I joined. Nobody who really wants to be there will be excluded. If you really put in the time to play to your best ability you will be noticed. I'd been in guilds before where this was not the case and it is still the single greatest attribute of tribe that I took away from my two years in the guild. I have nothing but respect for the officers and the players I raided with, and hope tier 15 goes well for them and anyone who joins.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Thanks for the kind words, Sam.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Still looking for more people to join this wonderful community. We also play other games as well! Looking for any roles to push up into our ranks!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bump and updated info. We have especial need for ranged dps. We don't have any Mages, Shadow Priests, Boomkins, or Elemental shaman right now!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I am very interested in raiding with you guys. message me in game via battletag Zee#1862.
543 ilvl frost mage
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Apply to Tribegaming.com to get your foot in the door. If anyone has any questions feel free to whisper me or add me Hopper#1927 and I can answer any questions or concerns.

Still looking for ranged. We just defeated Paragons last night and aim to take down Garrosh this week.
Reply Quote
Although I only recently joined Tribe, I will say with confidence that it is a great place call your new home. I know that I am glad that I joined and I am sure that you would be also.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Can we update the SoO to reflect our current progress in there?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Love being a part of Tribe! Great group of people. The OP isn't updated with current SoO progress; we're 13/14. Just have to down the big guy!

EDIT: 14/14 in 10s. Still need more for 25s!
Edited by Caydis on 10/30/2013 6:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Updated the post. The progression is accurate as of this post.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Downed Garrosh!

First Horde! Realm 3rd!
Edited by Hopper on 10/28/2013 10:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Congratulations from EOI! Good to see a Horde group kill Garrosh!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Shoryuken!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Lots of people scared to talk to us. We won't bite!

hard
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
would be interested in taking in a ten who can't maintain a regular raid group and would like to move into 25's. contact me in game for more information.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]