Sick of Blizz Lies about hearing feedback

90 Tauren Warrior
ftr, no one expects you to fix anything immediately.

we would, however, appreciate it if you were at least heading in the proper direction...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dang really wish Daxxarri was on the pvp forums. He's alot better with actually gving details unlike the other forum watchers >.< always loved his responses. He actually reasons instead of giving some white statement that just is a responce not a answer to the question. I really enjoy your responses Daxxarri props and awesome name.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
11/13/2012 12:20 PMPosted by Cloudzen
Why does Blizzard feel the need to cap my playtime?

They will counter this by telling you to do scenarios and pet battles, just as they always do in these sorts of threads.

I enjoy pet battles and distractions. But sometimes I feel like they exist to be a handy scapegoats for these sort of arguments.

I still cannot figure out what role scenarios even have in the game. They give me valor but I need to run the dailies to get the rep to spend the valor in the first place so......?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
11/13/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Satellizer
Can someone tell me where I can spend my VP before I hardcap it this week? I don't have Shado-Pan or August Celestials yet cause I didn't feel like doing dailies beyond just getting 90 coins a week...

You'll have to wait until you have earned rep with those various factions in order to spend the VP.
Reply Quote
57 Pandaren Monk
DAX, YOU ARE A STRONG, BEAUTIFUL, INDEPENDENT BLUE THING. DONT YOU EVER CHANGE WHO YOU ARE. <3

THIS.

Dax, I love you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
this is geting soggy the more i read
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I vastly prefer an Employee accurately giving me information even if it not exactly what I want to hear, much more so than condescended and placated. People mock each other constantly. When you do it with friends its seen as just joking around. I see the ribbing we get occasionally from a blue poster to just mean they think we are smart enough to recognize when they are messing around.
Reply Quote
11 Undead Mage
I love how you feel so entitled to running the game and having every aspect of it your way. If you want a game to be the way you want it there are TONS of tools out there to help you create your own game. If you want to run a game like World of Warcraft feel free to spend the millions upon millions of dollars required to get something like this up and running and maintained.

The sense of entitlement you people have baffles me...then I remember that humans are getting progressively dumber and the rate of common sense and ability to understand simple concepts dwindling. I absolutely hate coming to these forums.

You have ZERO idea of what goes on with Blizzard, how they take feedback and what they do with it. If you worked for them and called the shots you might have a legit topic to cry about. You are a player who does a lot of QQ and when your complaints don't change the core fabric of the game you cry foul. Grow up.
Edited by Gímpy on 11/13/2012 12:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
11/13/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Cloudzen
Can someone tell me where I can spend my VP before I hardcap it this week? I don't have Shado-Pan or August Celestials yet cause I didn't feel like doing dailies beyond just getting 90 coins a week...

You'll have to wait until you have earned rep with those various factions in order to spend the VP.

Eh? Shadopan took a day or so to get honored... after doing the initial quests there. It was awesome fast. 90 coins a week... thats enough to get to honored with most factions you need for gear. Seriously. Very easily. Rings from golden lotus? You should be easily able to get something.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I'll make this sweet and simple.

1) Do dailies or don't do dailies.
2) Quit trying to draw attention to yourself by posting on the forums about how you can't understand the difference between being -required- to earn rep with Factions for a Head/Shoulder enchant and being -required- to earn rep with Factions for your enchanter to learn the patterns for the bracer/weapon enchants.

There is no -requirement- to do any dailies, whatsoever. Full Heroics will get you into the first LFR. If RNG is terribad for you, get your crafted chest/gloves. You've had the opportunity to get two iL470 Epic Trinkets from Brewfest dungeon, two iL470 Epic Rings from Hallow's End dungeon, iL496 Tier Gloves/Legs from Sha of Anger, iL483 Conquest Gear from Sha of Anger, iL496 Non-tier Epics from Salyis's Warband (Galleon), iL489 Mogu'shan Vaults Raid Gear, iL496 Heart of Fear Raid Gear, and the list goes on.

If you're concerned about getting your bracers enchanted, or your weapon enchanted, with the new enchants -- have no fear! The enchants are available via the Auction House for 3-10k (Depending on your server.) If you're !@#$%ing about the patterns being rep only, just remember back in Cata when you'd be spending 10k-30k for just -one- of the patterns, unless you farmed the 0.01% drop off of mobs.

So, in summary...

Dailies aren't needed for gear.
Dailies aren't needed for enchants.
Dailies aren't needed for LFR.
Dailies aren't needed for Raid.
Dailies aren't needed for fapping.

Get off your horse and stop talking out of your rectum, people.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
You keep telling us that we got over venues, other things to do... scenarios, dungeons, raids and lfr, so we can go a whole week without touching a single daily -- you also tell us that VP gear is there to soften the blow of bad RNG -- but we cannot get that gear because it's locked behind the reputation gate.

So what is the purpose of VP then?

If you had not placed VP gear behind the reputation gate, this wouldnt not be an issue -- alternatively, having the VP gear require reputation, but having an alternate method (ie: something other than dailies) to get that reputation would pretty much solve all the complaints

For the life of me, I cannot understand why blizz is under this cognitive dissoance regarding the dailies/reputation complaints.

I mean, its so bad that even the guys from WoW Inside called Blizz on it on one of their podcasts

http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/10/25/the-wow-insider-show-episode-266-on-rep-and-dailies-in-mop/

I really encourage the CMs and the Devs to listen to this episode.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Edited by Fibromyalgía on 11/30/2012 7:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/13/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Hanners

This is disingenuous at best.

I won't do dailies. I love instances (heroics and LFR). I'd love to get into the two new LFR instances that have come out recently, but my ilvl isn't high enough (2 points short).

I've got every slot filled with either dungeon drops, the two crafted items, a halloween ring, the two low hanging VP items (neck from Klaxxi and I knuckled under for Golden Lotus honored for the ring and patterns) and a single drop from LFR.

The only way I can improve my ilvl at this point is to cross my fingers and run LFR once a week.

So I'll spend 2 hours tonight having fun - and if I don't get any drops I have no other means to progress my character until next week.

you could raid..
He could. And could wind up being where I am -- no kills. Or, no loot. Having to get lucky from a Normal Mode raid to qualify for LFR just seems backwards, doesn't it?

Everyone talks about dailies being optional, but for those of us actually skipping them, it's pretty rough. Moreover, even from Blizzard's perspective, this design puts a lot of stress on the RNG, the itemization team to ensure there are very few holes, and the small segments of the endgame that don't reward Valor since that's a useless currency for daily-less folks.

I think the question that really remains and is the key issue is this -- what is the real cost/drawback of removing rep from Valor gear? Measure that against all this angst. This problem is screaming for a cost-benefit analysis. If Blizzard has already done so, then perhaps they could share the results so at least we can understand.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I like how the people on these forums always assume to speak for all 10 million players. Less than 1% of the player base posts here. Don't inflate your own worth, buddy.

You do not speak for me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I remember making a suggestion that molten armor increase crit % for mages long ago.
(I was jealous warlocks got spell power increase via demon armor)
It was later added in, ...but look what we have now!
A Stat Buff for each armor setting a mage has!
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Klaudandus
So what is the purpose of VP then?

With 5.1, it will be useable to upgrade items as well. I think more or less this is what they are trying to do to make vp and jp by extension more flexible.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Edited by Fibromyalgía on 11/30/2012 7:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
11/13/2012 12:24 PMPosted by Aeolyn
Why does Blizzard feel the need to cap my playtime?

They will counter this by telling you to do scenarios and pet battles, just as they always do in these sorts of threads.

I enjoy pet battles and distractions. But sometimes I feel like they exist to be a handy scapegoats for these sort of arguments.

I still cannot figure out what role scenarios even have in the game. They give me valor but I need to run the dailies to get the rep to spend the valor in the first place so......?

Well, I didn't buy MoP to do pet battles, if that was the case I would have stuck with only playing Cataclysm, so that is not really what I am looking at. They might be 'fun' for some, but I have no desire to play pokemon. I already have Pokemon. ;)

I do not find any incentive to do Scenarios/Pet Battles because I do not gain any of the following:

-Crafting Materials.
-Any item iLevel above 463.
-Rare drops.
-Rare crafting patterns.
-Mounts.

This list can pretty much apply towards running Heroics as well. Once you have 463 gear there is very little incentive to run them.

And with the argument that Valor/Dailies are not needed, what I am seeing is that 'end game' is pretty much once you're done running Heroics... your'e done with WoW until the next expansion.

Unless you do dailies.

And we know how Alt-friendly Pandaria is.
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Shaman
Imho they have been listening to players / whiners way too much. Bring back the days of old where devs were just a myth (everything is Kalgan's fault!) and CMs something to bus shock.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]