Sick of Blizz Lies about hearing feedback

92 Tauren Shaman
I happen to enjoy all the things you listed... And hope they don't change.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warlock
11/13/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Huggywuggles
If you have trouble clearing content at appropriate ilvl that many people already HAVE cleared, is it more a question of gear or player skill?

Oooh.. burn.

You're mean for a gnome.
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Death Knight
Personally don't find anything wrong with CRZ except for the occasional lag I get from crossing zones. Leveling an alt I was able to actually find people to quest with from other servers that were pretty cool. Biggest complaint I always see is people are pissed they actually have to compete with others for resources.

As for the dailies... Dont mind doing them, just wish they gave more rep per quest. less than 150 rep per quest is a little low imo.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
11/13/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Librily
I mean, what people hated the most in cata was doing the dailies for the rep enchants,

AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*gasp*

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...AHAH...hahaha...ha

*pant*

thanks OP, that made my afternoon right there.

You managed to boil down EVERYTHING that cata had wrong into HELM ENCHANTS... that takes skill.

Not actually going to get into the daily vs. tabard argument or anything about CRZ here but i have to note that you are coming from a seriously delusional baseline just from reading the above.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
About a year ago I posted in a paladin forum which was about the state of the ret paladin in cataclysm from 4.0-4.2 essentially what I said was that holy power was not built up fast enough and it made the play style clunky and not fun. my suggestion was increase holy power generation by making judgement grant a holy power. 2 months later dragon soul came out and guess what our 2-piece bonus was.... judgement grants holy power.

This is more then enough proof for me that blizzard reads and listens to forum posters.

blizzard CAN NOT please every one. CRZ are good for people on low pop realms because it brings back some of the social aspect of this game. Dailies are in response to cataclysm's main problem which was people sitting in Storm wind and Org waiting for a queue to pop. I think the Brawlers guild thing is to limit the amount of people who can do it early on so there isn't a flood of people on day 1 of 5.1 who go do Brawlers guild and neglect all the other cool stuff
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
11/13/2012 09:52 AMPosted by Amrius
If you have trouble clearing content at appropriate ilvl that many people already HAVE cleared, is it more a question of gear or player skill?

Oooh.. burn.

You're mean for a gnome.

I beg to differ. Let's look at this from the outside:

The MAIN argument against the rep grinds is 'we cannot clear content without heroic ilvl rep gear'. Now, if EVERYONE was having this problem, I'll concede there's an issue. However, relevant content HAS been cleared at the appropriate ilvl.

Thus, it's fair to say that people who need to effectively OVERGEAR the content in order to complete it are lacking in skill/ability.

Funny thing is, no one has so much as admitted it yet.

Case in point:

Me. Let's say I put forth the following argument: I cannot achieve high rankings in 2v2 Arena because I don't have access to Elite level PvP gear. Now if I DID have that access, I can reasonably make the argument I could achieve high success.

However, my pseudo-argument falls apart in the face of people who DON'T have access to the gear (or, gasp, participate in content that ALLOWS access to the gear) do achieve success in 2v2. So if others are doing it without access to Elite level PvP gear, is it a matter of gear or skill?
Reply Quote
91 Pandaren Monk
@ OP:

I'm going to be honest. I didn't read your whole post. So I'll only touch on one point:

We're not even at the first patch yet.

I think that a lot of people fail to remember or realize that a lot of big fixes come with patches. Not just content. Not everything is fix-on-the-fly, and it's entirely possible that the rounds of restarts we've been suffering the past few weeks have been them TRYING to fix bugs, such as those in CRZ. There's no way for us to know, but it's possible. This "all or nothing" mentality most people have regarding fixes - i.e. remove it, fix it, or gtfo - is a ridiculous demand. Wait for the patch, see if fixes and/or changes have been made, and then continue with your complaining.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/13/2012 09:48 AMPosted by Solaru
I have one question: Where's the proof?

In case you missed it...

Players: We want to change the way our armor looks.
Blizz: No. We are dead set against this. We have a theme and a vision for how things are to look....etc.
Players: PPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!!
Blizz: Ok...lets do it but we'll start slow.
Players: Thanks for listening Blizz.

And if you've noticed Mogging is an option and a LOT of people have fun with it and love it. It didn't hurt the players who didn't want to do it, but it allowed the players who wanted to do it endless possibilities. :) A little listening goes a long way around here.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
11/13/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Nybling
Just because they don't make the changes you want doesn't mean they don't listen, or that they're lying.

11/13/2012 09:42 AMPosted by Bruscha
Listening does not preclude disagreeing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/13/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Librily
Blizz LOVES to say they appreciate our feedback and really do listen to what we say.
I believe what they say about as much as I believe it when Comcast says they care about my customer experience.

They don't care ... they don't have to.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
the rep grinds are annoying is many ways yes, are they hard no. I woulnt mind a small increase int he amount of rep say from golden lotus but other then that its fine. As a crafter, i do think the motes of harmony should be bound to account would be a little easier for crafting. But locking some of the better things to craft behind rep is a little silly to me but that my opinion.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
11/13/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Pallyberry
And if you've noticed Mogging is an option and a LOT of people have fun with it and love it. It didn't hurt the players who didn't want to do it, but it allowed the players who wanted to do it endless possibilities. :) A little listening goes a long way around here.

Yup. It has proven to be a very popular feature but just because something is popular does not mean it is good. I'm sure if Blizz put a vendor that sold BIS gear for 10g a piece that it would be very popular...but would it make for a good MMO experience?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]