Sick of Blizz Lies about hearing feedback

90 Worgen Druid
Because Bliz has never fixed or added ANYTHING in WoW.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
The customer isn't always right.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Has been covered before, but here goes:

The forums represent a tiny fraction of players. Why would you expect them to make a change every time a large number of posters here supported it?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Meanwhile blizz says they are taking in feeback, appreciate it, but in reality, you don't see evidence of this.

They do take feedback. What you're doing with your argument is equating "taking feedback" to "doing what we want." They take it, assess it, and make appropraite changes where they feel it will work. We have no CLUE to how things are run or programmed, so while we may THINK it's a good fix, it may be nothing of the sort.

Zarhym has stated very recently that they do look at the forums and they do read feedback. They have weekly interaction with the devs about it. They listen, they just don't always agree.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
VS

Yeah, and what about all the thread on what CAN NOT be transmogged???

Or the fact that certain classes have more transmog options?

Luckily, I hear blizz is looking into making changes . . . . which brings me back to my original point! Blizz likes to give with one hand, and take with another. Give you a toy you love to use, but make the CD extremely long.

Love is give and take. You cannot expect to always be given things. You might like to be OP but Blizzard knows better and prevents that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
While I personally despise CRZ, I have to agree with what someone else said. Cata was your proof that they listen, and a lesson to them not to go ahead with our "ideas".
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/13/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Librily
I have one question: Where's the proof?

11/13/2012 09:44 AMPosted by Maladomini
The OP has a point.. They did specifically say that they felt it was too much for players to feel that they had to grind reputations for head and shoulder enchants and then they turn around and put the enchants for other slots behind reputations.

Not really. They're different things. The enchantments were absolutely, without-question mandatory, because there was no other way to obtain those particular power increases no matter what else you did in the game.

The current dailies might feel that mandatory to some particularly progression focused players, but it is entirely possible to skip them, and the gear they provide, pretty much entirely and still arrive at the same level of character potency.

No doubt someone will mention profession recipes. Profession recipes have virtually always required some hoop jumping - ranging from RNG raid drops to rep grinds; the best recipes have always required a little something extra.

I have one question: Where's the proof?

I'm not interested in citing the entire massive list directly, but World of Warcraft has a long history of adjustments in response to player feedback. A couple simple recent examples would be raising the Arena and Rated Battleground base point caps or the upcoming changes to the way that Pandaria faction reputation is gained by alternate characters on an account.

When something you feel strongly about hasn't been changed, that doesn't mean that we've dismissed feedback. In fact, sometimes we really like a suggestion, but implementing it doesn't quite fit into the schedule yet, or there are technical or design reasons why it doesn't fit into the game yet. Sometimes, we want to wait til we can implement a more elegant solution. And, of course, sometimes we simply disagree that a particular change is the right course for the game. Nonetheless, in none of these cases is feedback dismissed - it was still taken into account during the decision making process.
Edited by Daxxarri on 11/13/2012 10:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I have skipped dailies COMPLETELY on my druid and I am 474 ilvl. Been there for about a month.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/13/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Nybling
Just because they don't make the changes you want doesn't mean they don't listen, or that they're lying.

Pretty much this. Being told 'no' doesn't mean you didn't get heard. Not all stakeholders in a decision can be made happy.
Reply Quote
They did add "The Wakener" title we have been asking for, and I am glad they reverted that awful Pyroblast cooldown.
Reply Quote
33 Human Warrior
Someone needs time away from their computer.

Its a video game, bruh.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Removal of group requirements for entering raids - people asked, its coming.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
lol, of course they do or why would we have threads like this? A logical absurdity.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock

I guess I'll repeat it.

My issue isn't with dailies, my issue is with Blizz's PR surrounding dailies.

So your complaint is that they didn't bend over fast enough and far enough to accommodate you?

Sounds like you have more than one problem.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]