Alliance Group [FRS], Looking for Fresh Blood

90 Human Warrior
Hello Farstriders!

I am recruiting for a long-standing group of raiders, going back to the server's inception during Burning Crusade. We are known as Farstriders Raiding Syndicate (or, FRS for short). FRS was started by a large group that transferred from Cenarion Circle, and we've been here ever since. We've seen (and conquered!) all of the content.

FRS is an organization which you can join and we don't require you to leave your current guild. Our raids and other events are organized through a private chat channel and our website (provided below). We started primarily as a way to raid 25 man content with smaller guilds. With the rise in popularity of 10 mans, we've kept our purpose (casual and lighthearted, but with solid progression) and swapped to 10 man teams.

We're currently fielding four separate ten man teams, all working through Mogu'shan Vaults. We're looking to expand our ranks in order to fill current roster holes and potentially start a fifth team, and we're always on the lookout for fun people who also happen to be good raiders.

We're generally looking for people who have put at least some effort into collecting gear and leveling reputations. We believe that as long as the baseline skill is there, additional gear can be acquired.

If you're interested, I would encourage you to check out our website at frs.guildportal.com and whisper me (Saiki) or one of our other recruitment-focused officers (Aliis, Punki or Avestara) in game. At the moment, our most pressing need is a tank for a Sunday afternoon team. But, we are looking for anyone and everyone interested in what we have to offer, provided your personality and skills mesh with our goals.

We look forward to hearing from you here, on our website or in game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
FRS is a really great organization, and have been reliably solid for many years. I highly recommend this awesome group of people for anyone who is interested in finding an great group of people to raid with!
Edited by Edict on 11/13/2012 11:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
We're still looking for a tank for the Sunday team!

frs.guildportal.com

edit: tank found.
Edited by Zullera on 2/18/2013 12:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Update. As of Feb. 18, looking for:

• Tank for Saturdays 2-7pm server time team.
  • Non-agility dps for Sunday noon - 5pm server time team.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]