Geared Resto Druid LF a raiding guild

90 Worgen Druid
Hey all,

I am throwing my heals out there to any raiding guild looking for a top-talent Resto Druid healer. I've raided with some of the best teams/guilds and players since Wrath. To mention, Steel, Graveyard Shift, Epic, Umami, and most may know my heals from numerous pugs i'd throw up on SS. So, if your raiding team is in need, then send me a mail or a message in game. If you want to see my heals in action, just again pst and I will come blow up your meters. :D

Also, reason I am looking for a new raiding home is my current guild is well going to stop raiding, due to guild issues.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Join the Horde.

More specifically Icon.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I would, just not huge into 25 mans. But, Icon is tempting. Just wanna blow up healing meters and down content. :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
What the dead one said =)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Riot is looking for a druid heals for one of our 10m raid teams, I will send you an in game message later. If your interested about our times and the like check out my post at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004407591 . Look forward to speaking to you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Are you only a healer or can you deeps also?
Reply Quote
Here's our guild info:

The World Needs a Hero, one of the oldest and largest guilds on Shadowsong-US, is currently looking for healers to fill out some of our raid teams. We are a Level 25 Alliance raiding guild and we are looking for people to fill core positions, not bench roles.

Right now, the guild is 4/6 on Mogu'shan Vaults, and are ranked #19 on the server, and we have four active raid teams. We're looking for healers who are geared to raid on Tues/Thurs nights, Friday nights, Saturday nights and Sunday nights.

Our Tues/Thurs team runs from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. (Pacific) server time, and our weekend teams each run from about 6:00 - 10:00 p.m.For more information, check out our guild website at www.twnah.guildaunch.com. We have an online application process.

If you have any questions, contact me - Kevais - in game, or email me at kevais.raan@yahoo.com, or add me on Battlenet at KevaisRaan#1135.

Thanks.

Kevais
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Back off... He's mine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]