Spice nation & Others

90 Tauren Paladin
Yeah you guys are so pro. 3 of you vs me while i have multiple mobs on me makes you guys soooo pro. I guess you guys suck at BG's and arena so you have to get your kicks this way. Just wanted to spread the word - Datastank your so awesome for a 9 year old
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yea, I'd go so far as to even venture that it's a primary goal of the instigating "gankers" to illicit such a response as this on the realm forums. So it's only fuel on the fire.

Besides, you can't walk around the Vale being Wanted and not expect a few bounty hunters to cash in your corpse.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
11/14/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Laurabelle
it's a primary goal of the instigating "gankers" to illicit such a response as this on the realm forums

Agreed.

Sounds like PvP happened on a PvP server, sorry mate.
If you don't like it, PvE servers are that way ->
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/13/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Wânted
Yeah you guys are so pro. 3 of you vs me while i have multiple mobs on me makes you guys soooo pro. I guess you guys suck at BG's and arena so you have to get your kicks this way. Just wanted to spread the word - Datastank your so awesome for a 9 year old

I would like to apologise on behalf of my guildies. This is absolutely unacceptable. While I promote fun and fair PvP interfering with someone's dailies and unfairly engaging them on multiple occasions is not on. I would like to assure you that the perpetrators have been delt with swiftly and appropriately. <Spice Nation> is a guild consisting of members who uphold honor and respect for all other players, regardless of faction. If you have any other reports, please mail me in game. As for Datstank the consequences will never be the same.

I too, as one of the guild leaders, apologise for this inconvinience and promise it will not happen again.
Edited by Swiftspice on 11/16/2012 6:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I would like to apologise on behalf of my guildies. This is absolutely unacceptable. While I promote fun and fair PvP interfering with someone's dailies and unfairly engaging them on multiple occasions is not on. I would like to assure you that the perpetrators have been delt with swiftly and appropriately. <Spice Nation> is a guild consisting of members who uphold honor and respect for all other players, regardless of faction. If you have any other reports, please mail me in game. As for Datstank the consequences will never be the same.

I too, as one of the guild leaders, apologise for this inconvinience and promise it will not happen again.

I almost did a spit take when I read this. I then laughed for a good minute at how ridiculous this is.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
You probably deserved it, I know I've personally pulled mobs and rare spawns off you while you were getting killed by them only to have you and your guild mates gank me and ninja my tag on another rare. Though, I did get my revenge with forcing four of you to spirit res @ Major Nanners. >:P
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
11/16/2012 06:33 PMPosted by Swiftspice

Swift is correct. I would like to formally apologize for my behavior in recent weeks. It is unbecoming of Spice Nation when our members set a bad example for each other by griefing players who are attempting to complete their dailies.

I have been given a warning by my guild leaders, and would like to say that I will no longer be unfairly engaging people in fights when they don't wish to PvP. Please forgive my past actions so that we can all bury the hatchet here and work towards healthy world PvP that is fair and fun for everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I ain't never killed nobody. Not even once.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've witnessed over the past month that some members of <Spice Nation> do nothing but repeatedly gank (or attempt to gank) horde at the first few daily hubs in Vale for hours on end.

The primary reason for such is to illicit responses such as this thread for "entertainment" purposes.

Wherein a PVP solution can be wrought, such "griefing" is in no way a violation of ToS on a PVP realm. They do not owe you an apology, reformed behavior, or anything at all.

I'd say that if you refrain from making such posts as these, you've already won. I mean, it's not much of an existence to do nothing but gank so much that you forget to even cap conquest or do anything else at all ever.
Edited by Laurabelle on 11/27/2012 1:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Dimetapp and Swift.. I hope you guys are kidding... What's the point of having a ganking guild, if no one is ganking? I dunno, me personally, if I joined a ganking guild and I got in trouble for ganking, I'd /gquit on the spot.

Too bad I don't feel like getting some recruiting done for my guild, if so you gankers would all be welcome. I'd encourage it even... Even you outcast Spices could cross over to the dark side and join and keep the ganking alive... The cry babies could then move on to a PVE/RP server and we'd be weeding them out one by one.

Ya, I'm a little ruthless, but aren't all undead and even horde for that matter?? hehe

Out of respect, I usually don't gank people in daily areas more than once, per quest tier... I'll usually kill, then fly away and on to the next victim. If I see you later on and you are still not done dailies and I gank you, well... You shoulda been done by now. Look at my reputation list, I've done my share of dailies myself and never complained once. The actual daily quests aggravate me more than the ganking does. The solution? ---> Build your PvP set and defend yourself. Especially since it's easier now than it's ever been to gear up.

To the people in Spice who have been "disciplined", if this is true (I'm hoping you guys are trolling), all I have to say is this: I don't see you ganking and camping in level 30 zones, so who cares if you upset people. Even if you do decide to camp low level zones, whatever man... Let em cry and at the same time, we'll weed out the trash and they'll move to a PVE/RP server.....

Blizz makes money from transfers, they win... Whiners leave PvP servers or get gear and fight back, we win...

Win/Win situation ;)
Reply Quote
I used to do the same when I was ally back in the day on BC. Made us a little pvp guild and ran around doing pvp on sunwell, killing noobs at stv, whatever. Made some of the best friends I've had because of this... (even horde side) My point is that you shouldn't apologize, this is what happens on pvp servers and may I state that if you keep at it I would like to petition to join the guild. Just because I like killin scumbags.
Reply Quote
and for loot train members, Dont listen to those fools, they are trolls that lurk trade and forums since wotlk
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Zing
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
P.S.

Spice Nation #1
Reply Quote
Stop necro'ing threads.
Reply Quote
56 Human Death Knight
I lolld so hard today when Datstank tried to gank me from the roof of the Golden Pagoda. I went out of LoS, he jumped down to finish me (which I lived), the guards killed him, then I /laughed so hard his mom heard me through vent and made him /exitgame. BTW bro, Combustion got nerfed too. You're welcome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]