Spice nation & Others

90 Blood Elf Warlock
But you post on your 56 Human DK?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
12/01/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Jotheìum
But you post on your 56 Human DK?

It's because he knows we'd laugh at him for being one of our frequent clients. Even if his story is true (I have no idea if it is), it doesn't matter because everyone knows that even the best can't win every time. For every story like his, there are dozens of other people silently (and not so silently) stewing in rage because they died.

Besides, I think it's hilarious when the guards get me. We don't take this game as seriously as certain people do, and if you're laughing at one of us dying, we're probably laughing as well. Lighten up a little. We work hard every day to promote fair and fun world PvP for everyone involved. If you're not having fun, and actually getting angry over it, I would like to suggest a paid character transfer to a PvE server.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
So I heard Spice Nation has a !@#$% out for my guild. Apparently, they think they can bully us into paying them to stop . . .

That's the funniest ^-*! I've ever heard, when 3 of them can't even kill a DK.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
So I heard Spice Nation has a !@#$% out for my guild. Apparently, they think they can bully us into paying them to stop . . .

That's the funniest ^-*! I've ever heard, when 3 of them can't even kill a DK.

I could probably solo that dk with my feet
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/01/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Banin
I lolld so hard today when Datstank tried to gank me from the roof of the Golden Pagoda. I went out of LoS, he jumped down to finish me (which I lived), the guards killed him, then I /laughed so hard his mom heard me through vent and made him /exitgame. BTW bro, Combustion got nerfed too. You're welcome.

I fail to see what the point of this post is. You basically just made yourself look like a little girl :3
Reply Quote
I have to admit: PvP is legit as balls, period. That is mostly why I joined a PvP server. So you have a group of guys like Spice Nation who rightfully and full-heartedly dedicate themselves to PvP, that's great! They want to rick roll everyone they see, not so great (for the people getting rick rolled), but who cares. I have been a "customer" many times, whether on my main or alt, it can be frustrating at times but if you remember that their objective is to stir the PvP pot you can choose to become better at PvP and gather horde forces, run away until you learn to compete, or move to a PvE server. If none of those things interest you, you probably shouldn't be on Boulderfist in the first place. PvP can be brutal and unforgiving but the sooner you realize these guys aren't going away and grab your balls and fight, the better off you are.
Edited by Kazilius on 12/4/2012 7:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/04/2012 07:04 AMPosted by Kazilius
I have to admit: PvP is legit as balls, period. That is mostly why I joined a PvP server. So you have a group of guys like Spice Nation who rightfully and full-heartedly dedicate themselves to PvP, that's great! They want to rick roll everyone they see, not so great (for the people getting rick rolled), but who cares. I have been a "customer" many times, whether on my main or alt, it can be frustrating at times but if you remember that their objective is to stir the PvP pot you can choose to become better at PvP and gather horde forces, run away until you learn to compete, or move to a PvE server. If none of those things interest you, you probably shouldn't be on Boulderfist in the first place. PvP can be brutal and unforgiving but the sooner you realize these guys aren't going away and grab your balls and fight, the better off you are.

^^ I like this guy
Reply Quote
I would like to chime in and say thank you to Spice Nation and other Alliance who are attempting to bring PVP back to a PVP Server! PVP has been one of the main reasons I still play this game, yeah raiding is nice, but sometimes it gets old, PVP is never static every situation is different no two encounters in PVP are rarely the same and the level of excitement PVP brings is something that too many people had been missing out on.

The last few expansion this element had all but been lost because there was rarely a reason (other than farming mats) that horde and alliance ever even saw each other in the world, with the implementation of LFG and LFR people didn't even have to go to the instance portal anymore which put the final nails in the coffin for WPVP. I believe Blizz in part created these dailys and pretty much made them mandantory for REP to put horde and alliance back into areas which would generate WPVP which it apparently is working by design!

-War
Reply Quote
If you don't want to deal with Alliance ganking you, when doing dailies, why don't you like get invited to someone from a pve realm and just blast out your dallies on a pve server?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
12/05/2012 12:20 AMPosted by Fuskie
If you don't want to deal with Alliance ganking you, when doing dailies, why don't you like get invited to someone from a pve realm and just blast out your dallies on a pve server?

That would require that the spergs raging at us actually have friends.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
This thread makes me happy... Props to Gluttons For Punishment for 2 awesome posts. World PvP was my main goal when I started back when I did. World PvP is what Boulderfist should be about. It's the funnest part of the game. At this point, it's either that or level more toons which tbh, kinda blows...

World PvP will always give us something fun to do when all currencies are capped, and dailies are done.. What else is there to do? Socialize in trade chat? Not my style..

Some days, I log on simply to run around and try to find a fight, the more involved, the funner! Dailies and any PVE content gets too old, too fast and even BGs suck after a while. World PvP is always a different encounter and never gets old... Keep it coming alliance, keep it coming. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
lol Wanted
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
guys i lift
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
12/05/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Fluffyspice
guys i lift

I was actually wondering that earlier. I was sitting on the toilet, thinking to myself, and I said "Boy howdy, I wonder if that Fluffyspice guy even lifts".
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/05/2012 02:52 PMPosted by Dimetapp
guys i lift

I was actually wondering that earlier. I was sitting on the toilet, thinking to myself, and I said "Boy howdy, I wonder if that Fluffyspice guy even lifts".

I think about you while I poop too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I have to laugh at this. Horde, if you want to get something done about this. Then do the same back to them. It works, I know. I did the same back and they logged on horde to tell me to kill myself. So, it had to work. Just start getting groups together, go out every night and do the same. It is like everything eles. After awhile, ppl get tired of same old thing every night.

Now, I have 3 mistakes in this post. Can you find them?

Plus, they will not be able to say anything about it, due to pvp will really be back on this server.
Edited by Tokahay on 12/5/2012 6:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I have to laugh at this. Horde, if you want to get something done about this. Then do the same back to them. It works, I know. I did the same back and they logged on horde to tell me to kill myself. So, it had to work. Just start getting groups together, go out every night and do the same. It is like everything eles. After awhile, ppl get tired of same old thing every night.

Now, I have 3 mistakes in this post. Can you find them?

Plus, they will not be able to say anything about it, due to pvp will really be back on this server.

wot *brain explodes*
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
ITT: terrible kids who do curls once a week and think they're jacked, aka get a raid group once a week cuz they cant 1v1 so they think they can gank
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/01/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Banin
I lolld so hard today when Datstank tried to gank me from the roof of the Golden Pagoda. I went out of LoS, he jumped down to finish me (which I lived), the guards killed him, then I /laughed so hard his mom heard me through vent and made him /exitgame. BTW bro, Combustion got nerfed too. You're welcome.

I'm glad you got amusement out of that. The fact I can continue to kill almost every terrible afk'er like yourself and die once every 50 hk's or so if not more and only dying if guards are on me makes me happy.

BTW bro, I am still one of the best gankers on the server and you will always need guards to even come close to killing me. Stay bad.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Wockett?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5BdzUerKzg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]