H D M W is recruiting for 1-2 spots.

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
HDMW is a Horde PVE progression guild founded 08/20/2012 on Shandris-US

Our raid times are,

Tuesday-Thursday 7pm-10pm EST

We are currently adding to our team on Shandris and are seeking raiders that are able to be consistent. We are looking for people that can come in day in and day out that can perform their task and role as expected. (i.e pulling consistent numbers)

We are looking for players that are just as passionate about the game as we are, that like to theorycraft or min/max & read up on their class and current content. People that are not easily discouraged or take being called out as a personal attack. Raid members should be able to approach the last attempt of the night with the same focus as the first. Lastly, be able to LEARN from your mistakes, and the mistakes of others.

Our current needs are on the website link following, if you think that you're what we're looking for, toss up an application, no exceptional players will be turned away.

Just because we're not directly looking for your class/spec, if you feel like you can outperform what we have for your class/spec, toss up an application as well.

http://hdmwraiding.com/forums
Edited by Salloreon on 11/26/2012 10:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Edited by Justinsanity on 11/26/2012 10:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
Would have been better, but we're still having problems, being melee heavy isn't very fun when you'd like 3 ranged for a fight and are stuck with two.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Edited by Justinsanity on 11/26/2012 10:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Bumping.
Reply Quote
Still looking for a few exceptional players, while we're not actively recruiting for any class, if you think you can outperform someone on our roster that plays your class/spec, toss an app and lets see what you can do.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
i can out perform all your hunters ;)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
11/26/2012 10:41 PMPosted by Salloreon
if you think you can outperform someone on our roster that plays your class/spec

Didn't mean everyone. it was suppose to be an obvious remark because they have no hunters. so all hunters on server out perform their hunters.

as far as you going worgen, its very unfortunate you get such a terrible mount, but at least the racials make up for it.
Edited by Tyir on 11/27/2012 2:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
11/26/2012 10:41 PMPosted by Salloreon
if you think you can outperform someone on our roster that plays your class/spec

bring it.

/flex
Reply Quote

Didn't mean everyone. it was suppose to be an obvious remark because they have no hunters. so all hunters on server out perform their hunters.

as far as you going worgen, its very unfortunate you get such a terrible mount, but at least the racials make up for it.

Just to clarify, we're looking for anyone, so if you're a class we have or a hunter, spriest, paladin or rogue and you think you can outperform someone on our active roster, toss up an app.

I even welcome people who think they can outperform our healers, best of luck to all!
Edited by Salloreon on 11/27/2012 9:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/27/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Salloreon
I even welcome people who think they can outperform our healers, best of luck to all!

looooool
Edited by Qùess on 11/27/2012 9:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
I know Quess, I know.
If our dps have to fight potential applicants for their spots, so do our healers.
although with our healers it'll be more like pushing a cripple down a flight of stairs, not a very fair fight.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I know Quess, I know.
If our dps have to fight potential applicants for their spots, so do our healers.
although with our healers it'll be more like pushing a cripple down a flight of stairs, not a very fair fight.

All aplliicants will also be judged on transmog sets.
Reply Quote
I know Quess, I know.

All aplliicants will also be judged on transmog sets.

well yeah, gotta look good when you pewpew
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Sub, what happened with healerchat? :O

Don't answer if you feel I'm prodding, just curious.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]