Icon is Recruiting!!!

90 Human Paladin
Icon is now recruiting for MoP! We are looking for DETERMINED and DEPENDABLE players who enjoy 10 man raid content in a fun environment. We are a hardcore / casual guild; which means that we have a great time all the time, but when it comes to getting the job done, we are extremely disciplined. We raid 3 times a week (multiple raid teams), for approximately 2 hours each raid time (days and times vary per team). We do not belittle or talk down to our members for making mistakes, however we do look for the best in everyone and expect all our members to bring only their A Game. Currently we are 4/6 MSV starting HoF this week, and 8/8H in DS. Atm, we are in need of tank(s), ranged DPS, and Healers (Resto Druid / Boomkin HIGH PRIORITY!) to fill the ranks! We also ask you please have a viable offspec. So, if you like to have fun and down new content in a stress free environment and strive for greatness, maybe Icon is the home for you! For more information or to apply, please visit our site at iconofexodar.guildlaunch.com, or pst / in game mail an officer. TYVM and hope you can be an Icon soon ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yep great post. Since I've joined this guild you all have been great friends and helpful in helping me advance my DPS proficiency. Join ICON and get the most out of the game. I also hope to see you soon. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Bump
Edited by Dewmanchu on 11/16/2012 6:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
how about a MS resto OS ele shammy?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]