Weekend Fun Runs!

90 Human Mage
Let me start out saying what I hope to do. I hope to bring the server more life to the people of Steamwheedle Cartel. Raiding currently seems very limited to only if you are in one of the top guilds. I hope to open that up to the newer raiders such as the Wrath, Cata and even the MoP babies.

So going on from that here is some more info...
What is it?
Well every Saturdays and Sundays there is an open pug raid that is accepting people to just have fun in a stress free, fun and exciting evening meeting new people they wouldn't have met before had they been limited to their usual group. You do not need to join any guild or pay anything to join, all you need is a 460 ilvl and the knowledge on your spec to perform as best as you can.

When is it?
Saturdays and Sundays 9:30pm-12:30am server. Times do usually depend on how the raid feels overall on if we finish early or later. Just depends on what is fun for everyone involved.

How do I be apart of this?
Just contact Resita in game and if you have the 460 ilvl requirement and decent enchants you are sent a calendar invite! Invites go out at 9:15pm server time with us pulling at 9:30pm.

Also looking for assistants to help recruitment for this raid, to help with calendar invites and just overall raid management.
This is my attempt to bring some life back into the pug life of Steamwheedle Cartel, like back in the Wrath days when Domine had his 25man ICC runs on Saturdays. If you remember those you remember how fun they were and how it had you meet new players who were in different guilds or those who just didn't raid at all and this is their night to slay.

Help revive some life back into our server.
Thank you for reading the wall of text! Hope it didn't crit too hard...
Resita
Edited by Resita on 11/20/2012 10:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bump to update group standing.
1/6 Vaults with Fang to 38% (on our first night!)
0/6 Heart of Fear

Now recruiting quality players who enjoy playing saturdays and sundays 9:30pm server!
Contact Resita in game for more info.
Edited by Resita on 11/20/2012 10:36 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]