Anyone else NEVER received gear from LFR?

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Druid
Or am i the only one? I've done it almost every single week that i could. But I've NEVER received any gear from it. Thank god that i happened to be online when galleon spawned last week and was able to get a helm from him. But having to pay 50k to buy gear so that i can go into the other LFR instances, and then STILL not get any gear is really messed up.

I for one, would really like to go back to the old LFR system. I'd rather have ninjas and jerks who trade the stuff than gold.

At least back then I was able to get gear.
no but it's highly probable that it will happen to someone, or multiple someones.

Figure if the odds are 1 in a million of not getting loot from say 50 bosses in a row,(I dont know the odds) its likely it happened to someone already.
Edited by Sarosha on 11/14/2012 3:01 PM PST
90 Tauren Druid
For me:
* First week of MV part 1: 3 items
* First week of MV part 2: 2 items
* First week of HoF part 1: 3 items
* First week of HoF part 2: 2 items

All other runs: 1 item total.

Makes me wonder if there is more to the loot algorithm than just random selection.
90 Pandaren Monk
On all of my end game toons I have only ever recieved a single piece on one of them. I run all every week.
90 Blood Elf Priest
You have zero valor gear, and you're whining about RNG? You realize valor gives you better gear than anything you can get out of LFR at the moment, save weapons?

And yes, I've had worse luck than you in LFR.
90 Human Paladin
Its just bad luck. I just ran 3 raids. 9 bosses, used all my reroll tokens and recieved 12 bags of gold. Other weeks I have gotten 3-4 items from one raid. Drop should be a bit higher if you ask me, or just make it so items always drop, and if you want gold you can just sell the the gear.
90 Human Paladin
Not me, you are just unlucky...

You did 27 LFR bosses total, assume gear dropping in LFR is 15%, your chance of never getting loot in 27 boss kills is about .85^27 = 0.0124, or 1.24%; statistically speaking it means more than 1 in 100 people will share your "luck"...
90 Night Elf Druid
lol

makes post on forums about getting no loot

gets 2 loots from next 3 bosses.

Post on the forums, it works!
90 Night Elf Hunter
Last piece I got was from Gara'jal... during the BETA -_-
100 Orc Death Knight
I usually get 3-4 things every single week.

Sigh.

Half of it I vendor the other half I use for off-spec.

Sucks to be me!
9 Troll Warrior
random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random random loot is random
90 Orc Shaman
lol

makes post on forums about getting no loot

gets 2 loots from next 3 bosses.

Post on the forums, it works!

I was chatting with some friends on an OT thread and made a statement "Jesus Christ I'm never going to see a Galleon kill this expansion."

17 minutes later, Galleon spawns, and I kill him getting the achievement (Sadly no loot D:).
100 Human Priest
I thought I was the only one. I have killed sha on many occasions, and done LFR repeatedly for weeks, and I have not seen a single item out of all the bags I looted. I used my coins for extra bags too, and I received only gold in them. I am starting to get sick of it to be honest.. I have been forced to BUY gear like that stupid trinket.. :o And I hate how we're forced to join the dailies grind to use our valor.

Must be jinxed to be the unluckiest person in the game.

My friend hit 90 just last week, and he's already received 2 items - his first Sha kill, he got gear (He was wearing mostly greens). His first LFR, he also got gear!

Most UNENJOYABLE expansion so far (for me) as I have not received any decent gear upgrades via things I love doing i.e. simply doing dungeons /raids via LFR and BG all day. I have been forced to join the dailies grind for rep which I hatehatehate whole heartedly... Think I'm quitting again for the umpteenth time XD
100 Human Rogue
Is it really that hard to spot a troll? This is one of the rogues from the main team in Midwinter(US#4). The guild name alone should be a dead giveaway. Kudos man, that's a lot of bites.
Edited by Ninjablaze on 11/15/2012 11:51 AM PST
90 Human Priest
I'd been rolling coins a couple weeks with nothing but gold then I roll and get the mace from 25 MV then roll 2 more coins in LFR HoF and get 2 more weapons.

Random?
11/15/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Ninjablaze
Is it really that hard to spot a troll? This is one of the rogues from the main team in Midwinter(US#4). The guild name alone should be a dead giveaway. Kudos man, that's a lot of bites.

I dont think most players are going to know who the progression teams are.
90 Human Priest
Agreed. ^

Not real familiar with WoW celebrities.
90 Tauren Paladin
I finally got my first piece, OS, on nearly the 40th boss drop (including tokens). So, I got that going for me.
90 Pandaren Monk
11/15/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Ninjablaze

The LFR gear on the character was also a giveaway.
90 Draenei Paladin
I've only won 1 thing in LFR. - atleast in mop..

it was my 1H sword.

you don't hear me crying about not winning stuff in LFR.. Then again.. up until the fact i won my sword i was sorta proud i didn't have any icky LFR gear.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]