A52 Top PvP Guild

<Tucked In>

We are ran by the current Rank 1 5s team, aswell as many multi glads!

To enter players will need to have a 2k+ Achieve or Donate 1K Gold .

What can the paid member, or 2k+ member achieve from us?
--There will be rbgs hosted by the best on the server, on our mains and alts
--Players frequently looking to get capped and also looking for teams pushing for titles.
--PvP content, from world and or arena competitions including gold prizes.
--Tips from some of the best players on the server.

If anyone is interested in joining the guild, or has any further questions feel free to ask me or any of the other officers ingame.

Any full time members can invite up to two of their friends.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 11:23 PMPosted by Vollexbb
Rank 1 5s team

Dat MMR Exploit swagg
Reply Quote
Rank 1 5s team

Dat MMR Exploit swagg
thanks for your post, provide proof though please.
Edited by Vollexbb on 11/15/2012 8:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Those who exploited in MMR have been banned aswell as all their conquest gear earned from doing so taken away.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
#That ddos grats on getting R1 in 5s by ddosing/mmr exploiting.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I wanna join....
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 04:49 PMPosted by Shelinater
Those who exploited in MMR have been banned aswell as all their conquest gear earned from doing so taken away.

It doesn't matter if they didnt directly exploit the MMR bug, they faced teams that were exploiting to ratings higher then they should have been at so they pretty much farmed 1800 teams that were at this inflated MMR due the the exploit. Ratings this season aren't really going to matter at all this season, its a joke.

Also doesn't help the fact that Razedcold is a known DDOS'er.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman

It doesn't matter if they didnt directly exploit the MMR bug, they faced teams that were exploiting to ratings higher then they should have been at so they pretty much farmed 1800 teams that were at this inflated MMR due the the exploit. Ratings this season aren't really going to matter at all this season, its a joke.

Also doesn't help the fact that Razedcold is a known DDOS'er.

Razedcold is a known DDOS'er? LOL. He streams his games and plays 100% legit. How many points have you lost to him?

tucked in #1
Edited by Bkeeper on 11/19/2012 2:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
not sure if it's allowed but when razed doesn't stream, I usually do. Twitch.tv/noshiaruku if you really think we're going to dos people feel free to watch our games played
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
oh gawd vollex stop the denying you stupid little !@#$% with a speech impediment, keep dosing and win trading bro glad your 5s got reset lets see where you go now. BTW

you're terrible cy@ ^-*!ter

keep "tuckin" people in
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
oh gawd vollex stop the denying you stupid little !@#$% with a speech impediment, keep dosing and win trading bro glad your 5s got reset lets see where you go now. BTW

keep "tuckin" people in

"reset"? It's getting kicked down to 2200 like every other team above 2200. you'd probably know about that, but it doesnt affect you so I guess it probably missed your attention
Reply Quote

keep "tuckin" people in

Shalom friend, I see that you are sitting your 2200 rating, It reminds me of this one person on area 52 who gets farmed quite often, so when he did achieve his 2200 he did indeed sit on it. If you ever need tips to get past that barrier of the 2.2k bracket, be sure to ask one of us in <Tucked In> We are glad to help anyone from Area 52, if you don't have the time for tips or are not capable of talking to the best around, be sure to follow my stream and watch rank1 plays, twitch.tv/noshiaruku With much love and respect to my fellow horde member, for the horde.
L'hitraot
Edited by Vollexbb on 11/20/2012 12:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Lets see everytime you and razed would come up in a match we would get ddosed I wouldnt have mind if you guys were actually above 1800 but it always lowered our mmr so much losing to you !@#$ters. So why would I queue? lawl

Shalom! you're a nobody

the day one of you %^-*ters actually beat me without dosin will be great

Oh and BTW I'll probably forget to come back and check if you have another half assed reply because this one just sounded a razedcold fanboy response and was very boring.

Stay Small!
Edited by Fuzzumz on 11/20/2012 1:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
Lets see everytime you and razed would come up in a match we would get ddosed I wouldnt have mind if you guys were actually above 1800 but it always lowered our mmr so much losing to you !@#$ters. So why would I queue? lawl

Shalom! you're a nobody

the day one of you %^-*ters actually beat me without dosin will be great

Shalom again, is this a challenge to a wargame series?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Where you guys end up dosing? lawl
I would but it seems you sh!tters even DOS in 2s so im sure you'd do it for a war

like I said before stay small
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Like it wouldnt be so big of a deal if you just admit it man....Razecold denied it for a little then finally admited that he gave you our skypes and ips so you can ddos us....Even your own friend gave you up bro ='[ just quit or kill yourself
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
That awkward moment when you are crop status and use DDoS as an excuse for losing ;/
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
11/20/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Fuzzumz
Like it wouldnt be so big of a deal if you just admit it man....Razecold denied it for a little then finally admited that he gave you our skypes and ips so you can ddos us....Even your own friend gave you up bro ='[ just quit or kill yourself

ya dude murders not too bad if u just tell everyone about it
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
That awkward moment when Billy Shutte ( Fuzzumz ) messages you on facebook threatening to beat your !@# because you global his team everytime you see him. No worries Billy! I sent you a napkin so you can wipe that foam off your mouth. Rageumz reporting for duty. Lok'tar friend<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]