A52 Top PvP Guild

90 Orc Shaman
there hasnt been one game where one of us isnt lagged out disconnected but I have nothing to prove no respect for you dosers stay small !@#$ters and it wasnt a threat man! i wanted to hang out you seem cool!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Probably wont respond to this thread again since its just all you dossers denying everything so its pointless cy@
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
just curious, but are you the real Vollex who got multi rank1s on warrior or just a fanboi?
Reply Quote
11/20/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Spoodz
just curious, but are you the real Vollex who got multi rank1s on warrior or just a fanboi?

I'm about as real as the real Spoodz :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I miss the time when forum drama existed in PvE (nidhogg hill exploits and SSC drama, RogueBow, WMD/BHT etc..) All we have these days are people trash talking about who can hide behind pillars the fastest...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Sick guild m8z
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/21/2012 01:16 PMPosted by Phasa
All we have these days are people trash talking about who can hide behind pillars the fastest...

"Pillar Humping"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
This thread is starting to cool off, how long should I toss this in the microwave for guys?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
People seem angry
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Jimmies have been rustled.
Reply Quote
11/20/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Fuzzumz
Like it wouldnt be so big of a deal if you just admit it man....Razecold denied it for a little then finally admited that he gave you our skypes and ips so you can ddos us....Even your own friend gave you up bro ='[ just quit or kill yourself
bumping, thanks for love everyone
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Not the real VOllex or Venoma

these idiots are nothing but ddosers, we destroyed their 5s so no doubt they ddos our paladin and warrior the next game.

Dont join these scumbags guild either.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
/popcorn
Reply Quote

these idiots are nothing but ddosers, we destroyed their 5s so no doubt they ddos our paladin and warrior the next game.

I didn't know getting a counter-kill in 5s meant destroyed, oh well. Your mage should atleast learn how to ice block.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

I didn't know getting a counter-kill in 5s meant destroyed, oh well. Your mage should atleast learn how to ice block.

Our mage was in pve gear and had no resil because we killed sha right before q'ing.

I like how you didnt post anything denying the ddos lmao, bunch of !@#$ players.
Reply Quote
7 Orc Warlock

Our mage was in pve gear and had no resil because we killed sha right before q'ing.

I like how you didnt post anything denying the ddos lmao, bunch of !@#$ players.

What I find funny is that this guy talks a big game, yet I heard he is paying irl money for a glad carry. What a pathetic soul. It's probably true considering no one has a fking clue who you are
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

What I find funny is that this guy talks a big game, yet I heard he is paying irl money for a glad carry. What a pathetic soul. It's probably true considering no one has a fking clue who you are

Lol what. I've leveled probably 10+ teams to 2400 this season and I streamed over 60% of our games. What I find funny is that you seem to pull bull!@#$ out of no where. What a pathetic soul.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
11/29/2012 09:12 PMPosted by Nastradamus
yet I heard he is paying irl money for a glad carry

Sir Ghazwan buying a glad carry?

Pfft, outrageous.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Venoma/simple
real venoma
real vollex quit wow
yw
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Venoma/simple
real venoma
real vollex quit wow
yw

lololololololol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]