[H] 4/6 10/25 Man - 3 Nt/Wk *EST* LF ALL

90 Troll Shaman
METHODICAL

Methodical is a progression oriented raiding guild residing on [US]Arygos-PVE/EST. For over six years we have survived all the loops and hurdles Blizzard has conjured to destroy other guilds. Methodical prides itself on progression, however after a brief break for the poor raid that was Dragon Soul, we have TEMPORARILY reduced our raiding size to fit the 10 man structure. Fortunately the members we have left all have the same larger scale mind set and are pushing forward to get back into 25 man raids.

We all share the same goal, specifically to have a good time and to lead progression. If you enjoy surrounding yourself with other skilled players in an efficient raiding atmosphere, Methodical could be the right guild for you.

Currently we are pushing through 10 man content and are sitting at 4/6. Once we are back up to 25 players we'll be jumping back into the larger atmosphere, so this is your chance to get in and get your spot early.

We are currently looking for:

ALL CLASSES AND SPECS

Progression:

Currently sitting at 4/6.

Our past progression has us in the top 100 for all previous raid content. Once we hit the 25 man raids, we're looking to jump back into the sadle and push for progression.

WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/arygos/Methodical

Raiding Schedule:
Tuesday 8:00-11:00
Wednesday 8:00-11:00
Thursday 8:00-11:00

*All raid times listed are EST*

In Game Contact Information:

Tankasauras
Dinine

Apply Here: http://methodical-gaming.enjin.com

Thank you for taking the time to read this and we look forward to hearing from all who are interested!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I really hope this stays around awhile. It could make me very happy.
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Shaman
Our past progression has us in the top 100 for all previous raid content. Once we hit the 25 man raids, we're looking to jump back into the sadle and push for progression.

I hope thats top 100 realm for ALL previous raid content...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Tier 13 you finished US 13863 overall, but US 1230, good job though!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Hey, that's still like second best horde guild
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Did methodical die again already?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I am going to assume since the person who made the post is no longer in the guild that Methodical has once again died?

Perhaps this tier is also terrible and they are taking a break. Time will tell!
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
The active raiders went to The Syndicate to form a 25m guild.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I'll give it a month
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
If you need help in 25m's or need some people for 10's I need to get raiding on this guy already so just let me know :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]