(A-RP) <The Scarlet Hammer> Level 25!

90 Human Paladin
Purius would put knives under his toe nails then kick a wall to see Demi drink a glass of water.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm surprised you remembered that realid message.
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Karob
Purius would put knives under his toe nails then kick a wall to see Demi drink a glass of water.

That's how I felt when I had to spend ten hours away from Purius. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/11/2012 03:09 PMPosted by Demitria
That's how I felt when I had to spend ten hours away from Purius. :(

D'awww
Reply Quote
Made this post on the web site, might as well make it here!

Hey guys, since there’s been some recent misunderstanding regarding the Council as a whole (IC and OOC both), and the position of Highlord’s Hand, and how they fit into the Hammer, I thought I’d clarify some things that may not have been as clear as they should have been.

For one, on an IC level, the Council serves primarily to provide advice to the Highlord, information on the status of the various sects, and standings with other organizations. When there is a large decision to be made, the Highlord will bring it before the Council, to see what course of action is most recommended. To ensure that the Highlord does not hold too much power if they’ve grown corrupt, the Council can veto their decision, if it is unanimous. Each Council member is also given command of Crusade forces, generally from their own sect. The Council is predominantly filled with the heads of the various Crusade sects, but with the need for officers rising, others may also take a seat on the Council. Said individuals tend to serve as Executors, ensuring that the Crusaders are following the word of the Highlord, and that order is maintained.

On an OOC basis, the Council is the bulk of the Hammer officer core. Each sect has an officer within the Council (empty positions are filled as quickly as possible, in the case of an officer leaving), and each Council member is given IC and OOC responsibilities. One of the biggest misunderstandings, I think, is that officers of the Council who lead sects are of a higher OOC stance than officers who don’t lead sects. This is not true, of course. All officers hold equal OOC power, unless otherwise specified (I.e sub-officer.)

The Highlord’s hand, from an IC standpoint, is the Highlord’s most trusted Advisor, and holds a seat amongst the Council, with equal power to what they hold. Any time the Highlord is not available, the hand serves as his voice, giving out whatever order he deems fit.

OOC, the position of Highlord’s Hand is for the Co-GM of the Hammer, who takes the reins of guild leader whenever I’m unavailable. (Currently filled by Cassarian).
Hope that clears up some of the confusion, guys, many thanks.
-Joffrey

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
...And all will burn beneath the shadow of my wings.
Reply Quote
... the one with the waggley tail...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/12/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Demitria

i love you
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Purius

i love you

LOL I LOVE YOU TOO.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/12/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Demitria
I do hope he's for sale.
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Karob
I do hope he's for sale.

yay!
Reply Quote
Smells like wet dog in here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AkLE4X-bbU

arf arf
Reply Quote
i love you
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/13/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Demitria
i love you

;D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
i miss purius on the forums :(
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
81 Human Mage
Colour me interested.

...Just don't colour me Scarlet, please. :V It clashes with the dress.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Annd, bump for our Winter Crusade!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]