[A] 10 <Indecisive> Late-Night Prog. LF Core.

90 Pandaren Shaman
Hola Eitrigg,

Indecisive was founded just a week ago, and is currently only level 3. I am looking for interest in late night, 10 man, progression raiding (10 pm - 1 am server time) 3 days a week. None of the days are set in stone but Monday/Wednesday/Thursday work best for me. We will be using a loot council for raids, lead by myself and a random raider each day (decided by roll).

About me:

I have been playing since the beginning of BC, took a two year hiatus after WotLK and have rerolled/started the game again for MoP. I have done everything from extremely casual raiding to raiding in a hardcore top 500 guild. I have raid leading experience, guild leading experience and feel very confident that I can create a, if not the, top guild on server. I demand excellence from my raiders but I am also more than willing to help a brotha' out.

What I can offer you:

A place to start again, a place to learn what it takes to be clearing the top tier of content. Had a slow start with MoP? Me too. Therefore, I do not require any high-end raid experience because I haven't had any since WotLK. If you feel you are a strong player mechanically and are willing to learn, I want you. My only requirement is that you are sufficiently geared to begin MV normal (minimum 460 ilvl) within the next week.

What I need:

Literally everything. If you are looking for a core spot, look no further. However, once we begin raiding every spot in guild will be competitive so be prepared to bring your A game every night. The only slot occupied is Enhancement Shaman by yours truly.

What I don't want:

Pixel fairies, guild hoppers or instigators. If loot is the only thing you care about, please do not waste my time. If you enjoy creating drama, please do not apply. I rule with an iron fist (:p) and do not hesitate to squash these issues before they waste any of my raids' time.

I am in the process of creating a website but before I go through the trouble I want to make sure there is actually interest. Please reply to this thread or contact me on real.id @ Try#1704 if I am online.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Woah there are more late night raiders on eitrigg >.< too bad you are alliance anyways I am a pixel fairy as well as a furry also I do not enjoy being fisted =( anyways good luck
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]